What loaf of bread do you buy?

Glasgow Mag

sorry but...gay as fuck thread here !!!!

Radgi has blatantly never had anything in her lifetime other than Mothers Pride....you can take the kid out of felling and all that

Radgi blatantly has a hollowed-out loaf with a bottle of Jack inside! Hic.

Guest stevieintoon

Warburton's every time.

However the best bread ever was those big uncut loafes Safeway used to do, they've turned shite since Morrison's took them over.

Warburton's every time.

However the best bread ever was those big uncut loafes Safeway used to do, they've turned shite since Morrison's took them over.

Safeway did do nice fresh-baked bread. That big, stodgy French loaf they did was lush.

Guest stevieintoon
Warburton's every time.

Safeway did do nice fresh-baked bread. That big, stodgy French loaf they did was lush.

Aye, I could eat 5 slices with butter on without realising I'd just consumed 1500 calories

Radgi has blatantly never had anything in her lifetime other than Mothers Pride....you can take the kid out of felling and all that

:blink: hoi!!! I'm a Warbutons girl myself but I love a nice chunk of hedgehog bread fresh from Asda's bakery with some ham n pease pud....mmmmm...altho you have to go a long way to beat the good old stottie with the aforementioned ingredients <_<

Gemmil blatantly has a hollowed-out loaf with a jar of KY inside! Giddup!

depends entirely on what you're using the bread for.

i'd say baguettes and toasted ciabatta are best for luxury sandwiches.

or stottie for an old school filling like egg mayo or cheese savoury

wholmeal sliced for every day toast and marmite

or cheap and chewy mothers pride white sliced for a fry up.

True story.

A scouse colleague of mine was at home in a bakery with his missus. After leaving the shop, my colleague says to his wife: 'Did you just ask for (read this in a scouse accent, as it works better!) French dick ?' His wife says, 'yes, that's what it's called.' My colleague then tells his wife that it's actually called French stick, and she tells him she has been asking for French Dick for as long as she could remember!!!! :lol::mellow::P:(

Women, what would we do without them?? :blush:

Thick sliced granary or wholemeal. Very rarely buy white bread now unless its a french stick. Bread is so expensive now, but I just can't bring myself to buy the really cheapy stuff.

Thick sliced granary or wholemeal. Very rarely buy white bread now unless its a french stick. Bread is so expensive now, but I just can't bring myself to buy the really cheapy stuff.

Nar, too easy! Too predictable.

:lol: