Confessions of a right. fucking. MUG.

snakehips

Hips jnr is 18. He was obsessed with the Spice Girls when he was a nipper (as many impressionable kids were at the time).

When said 'pop group' announced their tour, hips jnr registered himself, his sister, his mother and yours truly on the SG website in an attempt to get tickets when they came on sale.

Yesterday saw the tickets come on sale and yours truly had received an e-mail saying I could buy some. Mrs hips asked me to buy some so hips jnr could go so I duly spent around five minutes buying two tickets for the saturday jamboree at the O2 arena (this reported selling out in 38 seconds is bullshit, as I know for a fact I was making an arse of it for five minutes before getting seats five rows from the front!).

Anyway, it transpires that hips jnr managed to get his own tickets for said 'show' so he doesn't need 'mine'. Mrs hips says she will go with my daughter.

Sooooo, 2 tickets for around £169. Accommodation at Premier Travel Inn now booked for that night in London (Hmmm, around £50 ??). Food for two hungry Horaces £50 ?? Transport costs to London and back as well as tube travel etc £ 30 + ??

Am I a fucking mug or am I a fucking mug? All this fucking money for some saddos to see a bunch of children's entertainers !!! I despair, I really do. <_<

Look at it this way mr hips, while they're away doon in landan you will be left all alone no longer needing an excuse for where you were when you wander down to the local rub and tug to sort that other problem.

Money well spent if you look at it that way. <_<

Look at it this way mr hips, while they're away doon in landan you will be left all alone no longer needing an excuse for where you were when you wander down to the local rub and tug to sort that other problem.

I'm having a party at home that evening. Chicks only invited :blink:

And, 2jags, someone must have spiked my drink to give me wobbly legs (if I didn't know better I would have said it was Cath, but there you go <_< )

I'm having a party at home that evening. Chicks only invited <_<

And, 2jags, someone must have spiked my drink to give me wobbly legs (if I didn't know better I would have said it was Cath, but there you go :icon_lol: )

That's just your age man and your arthritic knees. :blink:

I'm having a party at home that evening. Chicks only invited <_<

And, 2jags, someone must have spiked my drink to give me wobbly legs (if I didn't know better I would have said it was Cath, but there you go :icon_lol: )

That's just your age man and your arthritic knees. :blink:

:icon_lol::D It wasn't me falling down the terraces in 'the corner', I recall !!

Money well spent if you look at it that way. :blink:

I'm having a party at home that evening. Chicks only invited :icon_lol:

That's just your age man and your arthritic knees. <_<

:D:icon_lol: It wasn't me falling down the terraces in 'the corner', I recall !!

I was pushed I tell thee! Pushed! :D

Actually though I am still in some pain from falling down the stairs in the Trent on the first home game of the season and that was how long ago? I really should go to the doctors about that. <_<

Edited by Jonny2J

You have a hotel room and tickets to an event that a 17 year old girl would kill for. Are you actually moaning or what?

I am, and the 17 y/o chick would be also. Naturally <_< (moaning in the nicest possible sense, of course. Before you tossers pipe up!!)

You have a hotel room and tickets to an event that a 17 year old girl would kill for. Are you actually moaning or what?

(moaning in the nicest possible sense, of course. Before you tossers pipe up!!)

There'd be no moaning but you just know there'd be lots of whining.

"Oh my knees!"

"Oh me back!"

"Lassie, I'm old and it's only a single shot gun at my age!"

Hips jnr is 18. He was obsessed with the Spice Girls when he was a nipper (as many impressionable kids were at the time).

When said 'pop group' announced their tour, hips jnr registered himself, his sister, his mother and yours truly on the SG website in an attempt to get tickets when they came on sale.

Yesterday saw the tickets come on sale and yours truly had received an e-mail saying I could buy some. Mrs hips asked me to buy some so hips jnr could go so I duly spent around five minutes buying two tickets for the saturday jamboree at the O2 arena (this reported selling out in 38 seconds is bullshit, as I know for a fact I was making an arse of it for five minutes before getting seats five rows from the front!).

Anyway, it transpires that hips jnr managed to get his own tickets for said 'show' so he doesn't need 'mine'. Mrs hips says she will go with my daughter.

Sooooo, 2 tickets for around £169. Accommodation at Premier Travel Inn now booked for that night in London (Hmmm, around £50 ??). Food for two hungry Horaces £50 ?? Transport costs to London and back as well as tube travel etc £ 30 + ??

Am I a fucking mug or am I a fucking mug? All this fucking money for some saddos to see a bunch of children's entertainers !!! I despair, I really do. <_<

why does an 18yr old lad want to go and see the spice girls? that is the question I want answered.

why does an 18yr old lad want to go and see the spice girls? that is the question I want answered.

" :blink: " is the answer I want questioned.

Was going to say the same. :blink: