Clothes that should be banned..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me too it Ritchie. In fact that whole Sloaney look should be banned - the female one with the scarf, Ugg boots (or whatever they're called), etc. and the male one with the short-sleeved rugby shirt with the collar turned up.

Talking about banned clothes, and Jonny as you're here it makes it easier, the other day I was in the local Adidas "disposal" shop and they had a wall full of those track tops that 2j loves!

At $50 a piece, about 20 quid in real money, there were fucking 15 different designs!!!!!

These ridiculous 'croc' shoes imo. They were trendy last year but are still being worn by anything-but-trendy women these days. Sad, just plain sad.

Aye, they're shite.

Beat me too it Ritchie. In fact that whole Sloaney look should be banned - the female one with the scarf, Ugg boots (or whatever they're called), etc. and the male one with the short-sleeved rugby shirt with the collar turned up.

Are those the ones that look like they're Teddy Bear's feet?? Was talking to Jo about them at the weekend and said they were gross. Someone at work recently got a pair and she apparently paid £300 for them!

Rip off.....and they're shite!

Those t-shirts with the big writing on saying daft things like, "MAKE LOVE NOT BOMBS" and then the slightly less political versions in the likes of Primark that say,"I'M DEAD SEXY", they do these in a size 16 and above so how the fuck can it be true?

Blokes in skinny jeans need to be culled, and more sweet lasses need to wear those fitted toon tops imo while I'm on, class.

Them extremely tight jeans, think they're called 'drainpipe' or something. Clothes for wrong'uns that man. Also Any t-shirt with any pathetic slogan on the front, like the type mentioned above, "make love not bombs".

I hate those dozy bints... sorry students walking around who all think they look different with their beads and 60's style attire when you all look the same you stupid fuckers.

Talking about banned clothes, and Jonny as you're here it makes it easier, the other day I was in the local Adidas "disposal" shop and they had a wall full of those track tops that 2j loves!

At $50 a piece, about 20 quid in real money, there were fucking 15 different designs!!!!!

I knew I'd get a mention, sack of cunts the lot of ye. <_<

Them extremely tight jeans, think they're called 'drainpipe' or something. Clothes for wrong'uns that man. Also Any t-shirt with any pathetic slogan on the front, like the type mentioned above, "make love not bombs".

Well done son, you've produced an almost exact replica of my post, your moma would be prud of you! <_<

Anything that could be called "trendy".

"Fashion" is after all just cultural mental illness. <_<

BHS man tbh <_<

Fop blatantly posting in his Pringle jumper and Farah slacks tbh

This is "fashion"/group mental illness (not to be confused with "style"/individuality :icon_lol:).

BEWARE. :blink:

mullet-1958.jpg

Edited by Fop

I knew I'd get a mention, sack of cunts the lot of ye. :blink:

Aye cunt I maybe laddie but I think I might have to duck out there this weekend and buy a couple of your dream tops for next to nowt, then provide you with the pics of them being sacrificed to the god of fashion. <_<