Anyone fancy a game doon North Shields the neet?

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

I'm really struggling to, we need a keeper and an outfield player, and no disrespect but if ya pish, mackem or support Liverpool don't worry about it.

Cheers.

Edited by LeazesLad

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Well if you think am a cunt SMO, what's the point? We are struggling like to say the least, would 5pm be too late to let you know if its still on?

Well if you think am a cunt SMO, what's the point? We are struggling like to say the least, would 5pm be too late to let you know if its still on?

Easy tiger I was pulling your plonker man, I still feel a little uneasy about metting someone from the "net" let alone play football with them. Have a recurring nightmare that someone lures me to such an event and a gang of cyber freaks pull me into a van and Meenzer bots the arse off me!

Where in North Shields? The Parks, The Soccerdome at Royal Quays?

Aye 5pm is too late, wor lass needs at least 12 hours prior notice of my intended movements! <_<

Guest stevieintoon

Easy tiger I was pulling your plonker man, I still feel a little uneasy about metting someone from the "net" let alone play football with them. Have a recurring nightmare that someone lures me to such an event and a gang of cyber freaks pull me into a van and Meenzer bots the arse off me!

Where in North Shields? The Parks, The Soccerdome at Royal Quays?

Aye 5pm is too late, wor lass needs at least 12 hours prior notice of my intended movements! <_<

There's nothing to feel uneasy about! hehe Two fat bastards (one of them me), and a skinny lad who does all our running, and lets us get the glory. It's at the JJB 730. If you could get someone else, even if they're your age, if they're good that's all that counts.

I can play in nets and outfield to a very high standard and live near North Shields but I don't like the cut off his gip so unless he can convince me otherwise and get me a few pints in after our victory I'm not gonna play! Over to you Stevie.

<_<:blink:<_<

Alex do you not fancy a game, right on ya doorstep I won't take the piss oot ye bein baldy.

SMO what's the crack?

I'm in Belfast Monday - Friday or I might have played.

Running a 5 side team is more hassle than it's worth

Certainly is, have the same trouble every week. How much is it down the Soccerdome btw?

Trying to find someone with a car who will play aswell so I can get a lift down but it's not looking likely.

Guest stevieintoon
Running a 5 side team is more hassle than it's worth

Certainly is, have the same trouble every week. How much is it down the Soccerdome btw?

Trying to find someone with a car who will play aswell so I can get a lift down but it's not looking likely.

I'll pick you up, where do you live?