Anyone fancy a game doon North Shields the neet?

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon
Running a 5 side team is more hassle than it's worth

Certainly is, have the same trouble every week. How much is it down the Soccerdome btw?

Trying to find someone with a car who will play aswell so I can get a lift down but it's not looking likely.

I'll pick you up, where do you live?

If you play SMO will play in goal we're sorted.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
Running a 5 side team is more hassle than it's worth

Certainly is, have the same trouble every week. How much is it down the Soccerdome btw?

Trying to find someone with a car who will play aswell so I can get a lift down but it's not looking likely.

I'll pick you up, where do you live?

If you play SMO will play in goal we're sorted.

Sorted where would be best to pick you up?

No can do I'm afraid stevie, have just been informed I've got to run the mother in law over to the General about that time of night.

Shame as I'm looking for a bit extra football as well, play on a Thursday night but could do with another game in the week.

Btw you don't play with a lad called Cally do you?

Guest stevieintoon
No can do I'm afraid stevie, have just been informed I've got to run the mother in law over to the General about that time of night.

Shame as I'm looking for a bit extra football as well, play on a Thursday night but could do with another game in the week.

No I dont recognise that name, am not from North Shields, am from the complete opposite side of the toon, we just prefer playing there to the Pitz.

Whens the latest you need to know Besty?

No I dont recognise that name, am not from North Shields, am from the complete opposite side of the toon, we just prefer playing there to the Pitz.

Whens the latest you need to know Besty?

Whatever mate, just whenever you can.

Guest stevieintoon

Well someone who doesn't play is giving us a lift or am payin for a taxi for us all, Id only be able to get 4 in the car including me.

Guest stevieintoon
Thought you didn't need a keeper! Would have cancelled with the other lads if it was to go in nets <_<

Well yee gan in nets Nick, and Besty can play oot.

Thought you didn't need a keeper! Would have cancelled with the other lads if it was to go in nets <_<

Well yee gan in nets Nick, and Besty can play oot.

Sorry mate, gave the other lads my word now. Next time deffo though if you let me know asap.