Diana Inquest

Gemmill

Honestly, what is the point in this? They reckon it's gonna take 6 months to get to the end of this thing, and for what? To conclude that she's dead because she didn't put her seatbelt on. Fucking millions spent on it an'all no doubt. Complete waste of time.

The inquest, set to last up to six months, follows French and British investigations which found Mr Paul had been drinking and was driving too fast.

"I must emphasise again that this is not a criminal trial," Lord Scott Baker.

"Nobody is charged with any criminal offence."

He added: "The inquest is an inquiry to establish how these two people died. What we are trying to do is to get to the the truth."

Errr the car crashed into a post at high speed, how difficult is that ?

Fayed wants the jury to say that the secret service murdered Diana because she was up the duff.

I have a feeling he's going to be dissappointed. <_<

Aye, clearly Gemmil did it and is now getting worried.

Fayed wants the jury to say that the secret service murdered Diana because she was up the duff.

I have a feeling he's going to be dissappointed. :lol:

the Secret Service AND prince Phillip - get yer facts right man.............

I have a feeling he's going to be dissappointed. :lol:

I believe Prince Phillip was seen running away from the tunnel in questions, along with some red head on a donkey.

I have a feeling he's going to be dissappointed. :P

Phil the Greek was seen speeding off driving a white uno. :lol::mellow:

This whole business is a fucking shambolic waste of money. A few months ago the judge said to al Fayed: 'If you have any evidence, please tell us'. Not a fucking word was forthcoming.

So the 'establishment' decide to whack Diana, did they, Fayed ???? I'm sure that right at the top of the list of how to whack someone is: FAKE A CAR CRASH IN A PARIS UNDERPASS (making sure the target doesn't wear a seatbelt). :(:blush:

And when the conclusion is (rightly) reached by the jury that it was accidental death, the simpleton mongs who mingle in our society will STILL be saying it was murder!! Give me strength!!!!!

• 5 months later...
There is "not a shred of evidence" that the Duke of Edinburgh ordered Princess Diana's death or that it was organised by MI6, the inquest has heard.

Coroner Lord Justice Scott Baker said jurors could find that Diana and Dodi Al Fayed died accidentally, or because of negligence.

Many conspiracy theories suggested by Dodi's father Mohamed about the deaths were without foundation, he insisted.

The couple died in a car crash in Paris in August 1997.

Speaking to the jury after six months of evidence, he said many of Mohamed Al Fayed's theories about the crash were "so demonstrably without foundation" that even his lawyer was no longer pursuing them.

He put aside theories he said had been encouraged by the media for the past 10 years as he began to go through evidence from more than 250 witnesses.

He said of Mr Al Fayed's ideas: "They are not being pursued because there is not a shred of evidence to support them.

"Foremost among them is the proposition that Diana was assassinated by the secret intelligence service (MI6) on the orders of the Duke of Edinburgh.

"There is no evidence that the Duke of Edinburgh ordered Diana's execution, and there is no evidence that the secret intelligence service or any other Government agency organised it."

He said the lengthy and costly inquest had played a crucial role in testing those theories - but that some people would continue to believe in the murder theory no matter what the verdict was.

Of the alleged murder he said: "There are no doubt those who genuinely believe this to be the case and will continue to do so regardless of any verdict you return.

"You have heard the evidence and it is your decision that matters and not anyone else's.

"You will have been reassured to have heard that Mohamed Al Fayed told you on oath that he will accept your verdict; no doubt the other interested persons will do likewise."

He said that he and the jury - plus one Diana fan who sat through all the proceedings with the words "Diana" and "Dodi" painted on his face - were the only ones to hear every word of evidence.

Lord Baker gave the jury five verdict options, and added: "I have determined that it is not open to you to find that this was unlawful killing by the Duke of Edinburgh or anyone else in a staged accident."

The five options were:

Unlawful killing by grossly negligent driving of the paparazzi in the following vehicles

Unlawful killing through the gross negligence of the driver Henri Paul

Unlawful killing by the grossly negligent driving of both the following vehicles and Mr Paul

A verdict of accidental death could be returned if none of the previous verdicts are established

The jury was also given the option of an open verdict.

Lord Baker said it was regrettable that there had been some witnesses "who it appears have told lies in the witness box or elsewhere", naming former butler Paul Burrell as one of those who were "liars by their own admission".

Mr Burrell appeared at the inquest for three days in January, but in a video recording obtained by the Sun newspaper he apparently claimed he introduced "red herrings" during his evidence and held back facts.

He then refused to re-appear at the inquest to explain discrepancies between his evidence and comments reported in the newspaper.

At the time, the coroner said he could not compel him to give evidence because Mr Burrell lives outside the court's jurisdiction in the US.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7322204.stm

Some people need locking up for their own safety.... :nufc:

On a serious note, Al Fayed should be made to foot the bill for this charade of an inquest if his own lawyer is no longer persuing his ridiculous theories. How much taxpayers money has been wasted so far?? Fucking ridiculous! :fool:

Total disgrace really. There is so little public interest in this even the Express don't bother with it any more. It was basically carried out for Al-Fayed's benefit even though it's obvious that 1) It'll turn out there was no conspiracy and it was all a tragic accident & 2) Al-Fayed (and Parky) will claim it's all a cover-up any way and part of the conspiracy.

Total disgrace really. There is so little public interest in this even the Express don't bother with it any more. It was basically carried out for Al-Fayed's benefit even though it's obvious that 1) It'll turn out there was no conspiracy and it was all a tragic accident & 2) Al-Fayed (and Parky) will claim it's all a cover-up any way and part of the conspiracy.

Prince Philip is just too damn clever to be caught. :fool:

Although the real flaw in that is why the FUCK he wouldn't have killed Al-Fayed too, I suspect he might even get away with it if he just knifed him openly on the shop floor in Harrods. :nufc:

Prince Philip is just too damn clever to be caught. :fool:

Although the real flaw in that is why the FUCK he wouldn't have killed Al-Fayed too, I suspect he might even get away with it if he just knifed him openly on the shop floor in Harrods. :nufc:

No, you see Al-Fayed staying alive and spouting what appears to be a ridiculous conspiracy theory actually makes this assasination less believeable, allowing Prince Philleep to get away with it. Possibly.

Enough of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone help? has anyone ever had a creditcard transaction from paypal which has been dodgy???????????????? got one this morning only found out as i recieved statement from a card i dont use, nearly died, supposedly i have bought a nintendo wii and a laptop on the 20th and 21st march, can someone explain?????????? nearly bloody suicidal incase i have to pay for something beyond my control?????????????????????? :nufc:

Yes i phoned the credit card company, and i phoned paypal apparantly it takes investigation, they were supposed to be shipped to my home address, they wouldnt disclose how they resolve it, but i dont want to be liable for dodgy dealings, they asked if i had a partner, or any other house member, there is only me.