Diana Inquest

Gemmill

I always get fake paypal emails.

I just treat them like a Nigerian prince had sent them.

If there's anything on the mail that suggests it's really your card though, don't worry, the card company write that shit off.

Total disgrace really. There is so little public interest in this even the Express don't bother with it any more. It was basically carried out for Al-Fayed's benefit even though it's obvious that 1) It'll turn out there was no conspiracy and it was all a tragic accident & 2) Al-Fayed (and Parky) will claim it's all a cover-up any way and part of the conspiracy.

Prince Philip is just too damn clever to be caught. :fool:

Although the real flaw in that is why the FUCK he wouldn't have killed Al-Fayed too, I suspect he might even get away with it if he just knifed him openly on the shop floor in Harrods. :nufc:

No, you see Al-Fayed staying alive and spouting what appears to be a ridiculous conspiracy theory actually makes this assasination less believeable, allowing Prince Philleep to get away with it. Possibly.

Ah... see just too damn clever to be caught. :blush:

the truth will out - Mohammed will ensure that

perhaps a tasteful movie with Di played by keira Knightly, the Dook by Alan Rickman and Dodi by ???????????

"shot on location"