This Place

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking to make this place more friendly to new users I could pm all of them a cock pic within 24 hours of them joining. Y'all agree?

I'll need admin status to identify new members mind so see to it Craig. A cock pic via pm will be your reward!

I think the problem is too many public service employers such as the NHS and Councils are stamping down on internet usage at work with a number of people being dismissed and suspended and those of us who have proper jobs hardly have time to post at work!

As far as NUFC goes most of us know we are on a long and winding road to recovery so there isn't a great deal to complain about.

Edited by Super7

I was thinking to make this place more friendly to new users I could pm all of them a cock pic within 24 hours of them joining. Y'all agree?

I'll need admin status to identify new members mind so see to it Craig. A cock pic via pm will be your reward!

Nice try but no you bloody don't.... <_<

I'm posting this again, because I really like it, and it feels so right.

What the hell is that! Hilarious none the less.

Tachetastic on tour tbh !!! <_<

A shit thread complaining about shit threads. I love it! Well, I just post when I can be arsed. Dont think the forum is that much better or worse but thats mainly as Im not as active on it these days. Thing is though, its an internet forum, not really something that I stress about. But, as someone pointed out, what keeps me here as opposed to others is the craic, the fact Ive met/drank with a few. That you can take the piss and not get a ban for it (so long as you naturally dont go ott), and that if I ever want anyone sent a text of a cock I know I could get it sorted in seconds (actually... there is this lass at work who needs to lighten up abit ..)

Some people take life far to serious....

A shit thread complaining about shit threads. I love it! Well, I just post when I can be arsed. Dont think the forum is that much better or worse but thats mainly as Im not as active on it these days. Thing is though, its an internet forum, not really something that I stress about. But, as someone pointed out, what keeps me here as opposed to others is the craic, the fact Ive met/drank with a few. That you can take the piss and not get a ban for it (so long as you naturally dont go ott), and that if I ever want anyone sent a text of a cock I know I could get it sorted in seconds (actually... there is this lass at work who needs to lighten up abit ..)

Some people take life far to serious....

too*

<_<

I'm posting this again, because I really like it, and it feels so right.

What the hell is that! Hilarious none the less.

Polish AA.

Admit it, this place is all the shitter for me not posting. That is a stone cold fact, beeyatches!

wouldn't expect any other post from yourself than that tbh <_<

Just giving you the facts, you big drunken lezza! :blink:

:lol:

You still haven't explained why he's an attention seeker. Is it his Blyth badge what is it? When you have geeks and cliques in the same place, certain posters are never going to be liked, regardless what they say, mob mentality. At least he doesn't go on about fuckin wrestling and computer games like certain Sunderland side of the Tyne based people.

I don't know whether that's an attack on me or not :mellow: I'm thrown by the wrestling and computer games bit.

He probably means me tbh but he's that much of a spacker dullard he's easily misunderstood. You know, like a mong rambling and dribbling in the corner?

:lol: @ this thread.

I've never understood this "people are cliquey" as a complaint bollocks. Of course there's going to be groups of like-minded individuals who share in-jokes and sense of humour, but to throw a hissy fit because you're not in it is fucking stupid.

I have polar opinions on many things with many posters and I've had my fair share of abuse over the years and yet I still post on here more than most.

This "clique" seems to fluctuate depending on whomever is throwing his dummy out of the pram.

J69 doesn't do any activity that's any more or less mock-able than the rest of us. I'm sure if you spoke to real people you'd find that coming onto the internet to talk about football (but actually spend more time discussing your poo) they'd tell you that's as good as signing up as a lifelong social pariah.

J69's problem is his attitude on here, that is why he doesn't feel loved and included. It's that he's seems to be a pain in the arse, not that he likes Arcade games, lives with his mam and is a "straight edge soldier". I don't think anyone could give less of a shit... it's just that he acts like a tit on here.

So this whole thread was more abouit him not enjoying the board, it not living up to what he wanted. He's taken one option, leaving, but done it in a pretty petty manner. If he really wanted this place to change he should have done something about it.

I've never understood this "people are cliquey" as a complaint bollocks. Of course there's going to be groups of like-minded individuals who share in-jokes and sense of humour, but to throw a hissy fit because you're not in it is fucking stupid.

I have polar opinions on many things with many posters and I've had my fair share of abuse over the years and yet I still post on here more than most.

This "clique" seems to fluctuate depending on whomever is throwing his dummy out of the pram.

J69 doesn't do any activity that's any more or less mock-able than the rest of us. I'm sure if you spoke to real people you'd find that coming onto the internet to talk about football (but actually spend more time discussing your poo) they'd tell you that's as good as signing up as a lifelong social pariah.

J69's problem is his attitude on here, that is why he doesn't feel loved and included. It's that he's seems to be a pain in the arse, not that he likes Arcade games, lives with his mam and is a "straight edge soldier". I don't think anyone could give less of a shit... it's just that he acts like a tit on here.

So this whole thread was more abouit him not enjoying the board, it not living up to what he wanted. He's taken one option, leaving, but done it in a pretty petty manner. If he really wanted this place to change he should have done something about it.

...it's like, he's saying what everyone's thinking maaaaaaan!

...it's like, he's saying what everyone's thinking maaaaaaan!

TiffanyFork.JPGqueue2.png

Guest stevieintoon
He probably means me tbh but he's that much of a spacker dullard he's easily misunderstood. You know, like a mong rambling and dribbling in the corner?

Spacker and dullard would be on your CV - along with employmemt 2001-2007 contact HM Revenue and Customs you fuckin small depressed lad. 27 watches wrestling, PS3 only thing in your life, patter even worse than most of your mackem brethren, if I was yee and this is honest I would genuinely fuckin dee a Duncan Goodhew in to the Tyne, why not it can't be far from yours. Why live though when you're so shit, that's my main question tonight. Is Echo the Dolphin 10 oot the morra is that what it is?