This Place

Kid Dynamite

<_<

You still haven't explained why he's an attention seeker. Is it his Blyth badge what is it? When you have geeks and cliques in the same place, certain posters are never going to be liked, regardless what they say, mob mentality. At least he doesn't go on about fuckin wrestling and computer games like certain Sunderland side of the Tyne based people.

He's just announced he's going to a wrestling fancy dress party and he's got video games in his sig tbf.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
<_<

You still haven't explained why he's an attention seeker. Is it his Blyth badge what is it? When you have geeks and cliques in the same place, certain posters are never going to be liked, regardless what they say, mob mentality. At least he doesn't go on about fuckin wrestling and computer games like certain Sunderland side of the Tyne based people.

He's just announced he's going to a wrestling fancy dress party and he's got video games in his sig tbf.

Well he's another fuckin cock then

<_<

:blink:

Stevie you have confused me there? You are talking about the guy who is going to a Wrestling party and often posts about his computer/arcade games?

<_<

Is now a good time to tell you he's from Chester-le-Street? :blink:

<_<

Is now a good time to tell you he's from Chester-le-Street? :blink:

It's obvious that 'this place' needs to ban 'south-siders' !!! Release the hounds......

<_<

I don't know whether that's an attack on me or not :blink: I'm thrown by the wrestling and computer games bit.

It's funny how the line "this place is shit" is being uttered by someone who's posted nearly 4000 times here.

If you don't like the way it is, do something to improve or move elsewhere.

Good to see it didnt take long for this to turn from a decent discussion into another clique fest. Just proved all my points really.

Chester le Street? Could you get further from bloody Blyth and still be in the NE?

Whats that got to do with the price of cheese? My family lives in Blyth and i watch their games.

Good to see it didnt take long for this to turn from a decent discussion into another clique fest. Just proved all my points really.

Chester le Street? Could you get further from bloody Blyth and still be in the NE?

Whats that got to do with the price of cheese? My family lives in Blyth and i watch their games.

Isn't RICO a new poster?

How is it a cliquefest, for fuck sake mate is that your response to everything?

"Friendship" is just another way of saying "evil clique", y'know. <_<

Isn't RICO a new poster?

J69 clearly just thinks he's Crimson under a new name, the cunning stunt.

Guest stevieintoon

Getskeys.jpgoot yet again

Bryan Robson OBE (born January 11, 1957 in Chester-le-Street, County Durham)

He's got a mackem accent if ever I've heard one.