FAO fans of Jericho

khay

It start tonight on Itv 4 at 8pm, think its repeated on thursday and sunday aswell. I've not herd much or seen any of it so far but couple of my mates have said its quite good and I noticed it is now going to get a second season.

Anyone else going to be watching it later?

Its well worth a watch but its not for everyone.

It has a kinda 'budget' feel to it and it does get a little slow in the middle of the series.

My mate said it was a bit slow to start. So I gather it goes at quite a slow pace then? As long as its not as bad as lost.

AAGL206~Chris-Jericho-120-Applying-the-Walls-of-Jericho-Posters.jpg

The irony of me getting it ripped out of for going to a fancy dress party as bret hart, and then an hour later someone knowing that there is a wrestler called jericho <_<

I hope you are younger than me cos my wrestling fan days stopped with ultimate warrior, rick flair, legion of doom etc when i was around 10.

Guest Patrokles
AAGL206~Chris-Jericho-120-Applying-the-Walls-of-Jericho-Posters.jpg

The irony of me getting it ripped out of for going to a fancy dress party as bret hart, and then an hour later someone knowing that there is a wrestler called jericho <_<

I hope you are younger than me cos my wrestling fan days stopped with ultimate warrior, rick flair, legion of doom etc when i was around 10.

tbh I think that knowing the existence of a wrestler is slightly more acceptable than dressing as one.

It start tonight on Itv 4 at 8pm, think its repeated on thursday and sunday aswell. I've not herd much or seen any of it so far but couple of my mates have said its quite good and I noticed it is now going to get a second season.

I thought the first series was brilliant and not slow moving at all. The only thing that pissed me off were the ridiculously placed adverts on the Hallmark channel.

I assume ITV4 are showing the first series?

I thought the first series was brilliant and not slow moving at all. The only thing that pissed me off were the ridiculously placed adverts on the Hallmark channel.

I assume ITV4 are showing the first series?

Yes, I don't think they have actually made the 2nd one yet. :lol: