Celtic v. Milan

acrossthepond

What a match this could turn out to be. I can see anything from a 0-0, a Celtic thrashing, or a Milan thrashing.

YNWA on the telly was special enough, imagine singing along at Celtic Park with tens of thousands around you. I want us at SJP to be my first live football match, but I wouldn't mind my second being at Parkhead.

'Mon the Hoops!

Never doubted it.

What the hell does Dida think he's playing at? He's no good, and he's also been stretchered - aye, stretchered! - off the pitch after being "slapped" by a supporter who got on the pitch.

Sure, the supporter's an idiot, but look at the Brazil national keeper flopping to the ground after the feeblest of touches. Embarassing, just like this loss.

You'd think a pro sportsman would jump at the chance to be a bigger man confronted by a fan like that... Not footballers though. Embarassing to watch, get over yourself Dida man.

I'd love to be a stretcher person at top footy games. Would come running out once or twice, but if a player would make you come out for nothing or jump back to his feet straight away that would be it. Would tell him we're not coming back out again for him even if his legs fall off. Probably wouldnt keep the job for long :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

What a total cunt of a man. Fuck off you yank cunt. www.celticminded.com If anyother yank cunts are reading this we don't want your support you fat cunts, fuck off apart from that lass who only supprts us cos her (soccer) coach, supported the toon 20 years ago, forget your name.

What a total cunt of a man. Fuck off you yank cunt. www.celticminded.com If anyother yank cunts are reading this we don't want your support you fat cunts, fuck off apart from that lass who only supprts us cos her (soccer) coach, supported the toon 20 years ago, forget your name.

Would you mind explaining what was posted on that forum, as I, and probably many others, can't be arsed to sign up to see what you're overreacting about.

You know a great British word? Tosser. It's perfect. We yanks don't have a word that so perfectly encapsulates you. You are a tosser, Stevie.

Cracking result for Celtic like. Milan had them on the back foot for most of the game. As for the end, the lad deserves a slap himself for doing that, but Dida himself should feel pretty embarrassed today.

:lol:

:lol:

SMLJACK2.JPG

tbh

Search for Celtic pitch invader

Police are searching for a fan who ran onto the pitch and appeared to strike a player during last night's Champions League match at Celtic Park.

The supporter rushed from the stand following a last-minute goal by Celtic against AC Milan.

He ran across the path of goalkeeper Nelson Dida and appeared to strike him.

The fan is believed to have disappeared back into the crowd and was not caught by police or stewards. Uefa is investigating the incident.

A Strathclyde Police spokesman said: "An incident occurred during the match.

"Police are investigating but nobody has been detained at present."

The Brazilian goalkeeper Dida briefly chased after the fan but then collapsed to the ground.

He was taken off on a stretcher with an ice pack held to his face.

Celtic won the match, against the reigning European champions, 2-1.

The Celtic supporter who invaded the Parkhead pitch after Scott McDonald's late winner against Milan has been banned from Bhoys games for life.

The 27-year-old man entered the field of play in the final minute of the UEFA Champions League match and was involved in an incident with Milan goalkeeper Dida.

He made himself known to Celtic on Thursday and has been immediately banned from all the club's home and away matches for life.

"Clearly, Celtic take this issue extremely seriously and it is satisfying that this individual has been identified so swiftly," chief executive Peter Lawwell said in a statement on the club's official website.

"The individual in question has now been banned for life from attending Celtic matches, both home and away."

After being interviewed by Celtic staff, the man then handed himself in to Strathclyde Police to be questioned about the incident.

I can't believe he actually lay there and let them strap him into the stretcher and that. All the while knowing that everyone would see on camera that fuck all happened to him.

Didn't Milan get some result overturned in the past when Dida got hit by a flare? Probably immediately occurred to him that that was their best chance of winning this one too, the fucking arsewipe.