Banking on Cacapa return

Scottish Mag

I think we're getting a little carried away with our new back four tbh. We left a few holes yesterday that a better side would have punished us for. Having said that, the holes can be partly attributed to our midfield as well so it's not all bad for the back four.

Shouldn't really complain though as it's half a new team, as well as a new manager, that will take time to become familiar with each other.

I think we're getting a little carried away with our new back four tbh. We left a few holes yesterday that a better side would have punished us for. Having said that, the holes can be partly attributed to our midfield as well so it's not all bad for the back four.

Shouldn't really complain though as it's half a new team, as well as a new manager, that will take time to become familiar with each other.

nail. head. bang!

Cacapa easily the best defender I have ever seen in a Newcastle shirt. That includes Woodgate tbh

Woodgate was a far better defender for us than Cacapa tbh.

Woodgate was exceptional in his time here. Cacapa is looking good. I was saying to me dad when I came out of the match that I thought that block on Anichebe was the best I have seen at SJP since Woodgate on Gronkjaer.

in the game against everton, cacapa was tackled and fell to the ground. as he got back to his feet the camera zoomed in on his face.

His look said it all - it was as if he was thinking 'they said the premiership was a physical league but fucking hell....' :razz:

Excellent player.

Cacapa easily the best defender I have ever seen in a Newcastle shirt. That includes Woodgate tbh

Guess you're too young to have seen Frank Brennan :D

Who the fuck's Frank....... :razz:

My old man used to drink with Frank Brennan. Or, F.B. used to drink with my old man. Whatever!

what about that game Bramble and Boumsong had vs Chelsea? =)

Bramble carried Boumsong, as he did throughout his 'good spell' when he first arrived. Said that at the time too [/Leazes-tastic]

Guess you're too young to have seen Frank Brennan :D

Who the fuck's Frank....... :razz:

My old man used to drink with Frank Brennan. Or, F.B. used to drink with my old man. Whatever!

Frank Brennan and your cock did a what now? :D

I wouldn't mind seeing a Cacapa/Faye partnership with maybe Rozza in Butt's holding role as he's quick and is a good passer.

I think Rozenhal is a sweeper and would get found out in the middle of the park.

What you mean like butt has in the last few games?

I think that role is sweeperish in it's nature just in front of the back four.

Butt played well against West Ham imo. Either way, if you don't play Butt there, I see Faye and Geremi as better options. I just think Rozenhal's strength lies in reading the game from a deeper position. You'd probably find he wouldn't pass the ball as well as he's have less time on the ball too. I also like the look of Cacapa and him together at the back.

Oooooo mince!