Wor lass has informed me she wants a treat for dinner tonight

Smooth Operator

Smooth Operator in "I portray myself as a fit bird puller on the net cos nobody likes me in the real world" shocker!!

Quiet Bl©unt! :lol:

Don't you mean?

what ????

it would take to long to explain in your current state.

Guest James_coDurham
Smooth Operator in "I portray myself as a fit bird puller on the net cos nobody likes me in the real world" shocker!!

Your mother loves me, especially when I give her it up the arse. :lol:

As long as she loves you I don't see the problem. Your mother doesn't love me but lets me fuck her up the arse anyway.

Anyone want wor lass?? She's nice. I'll pay the taxi fare 'n'all !

dunno, how many miles and have you a full service history?

One careful owner. Well looked after - some might say too well looked after at times. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a few miles on the clock. Gives a good ride, make no mistake.

Will take a good yukka plant in part ex :(

:lol::mellow::P

As long as she loves you I don't see the problem. Your mother doesn't love me but lets me fuck her up the arse anyway.

She loves me cos I fuck her up the arse, but then again I get the impression she'd let any fucka in hence your creation.

Alarmed that the thought of your mother getting fucked up the arse doesn't seem to repulse you?

Guest James_coDurham

She loves me cos I fuck her up the arse, but then again I get the impression she'd let any fucka in hence your creation.

Alarmed that the thought of your mother getting fucked up the arse doesn't seem to repulse you?

Not really the easily offended type. What about your nana taking a big black one up the ringer, does that repulse you?

Not really the easily offended type. What about your nana taking a big black one up the ringer, does that repulse you?

Never knew my nana tbh, but I've just showered the shit off my knob from doing yours up the wrong un'

Can I get the first "My dad is bigger than yours!" in?

You can and you have, but how do you know how big your fatha is, were you abused as a child?

Is it still abuse if you didn't mind?