IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

..well kiddywinkles , it's that day again and am I glad as I have had a shitter of a week work wise!!! Going for a meal to Azzuri tonight then a few peeves around town :D Nowt much else planned, kind of a "suck it and see" weekend ??

Have a good one ;):razz:B):wacko::lol::mellow::P:friends::good::headphonedance::ok::(:blush:

Aye it's been a long week. Working on something which is fucking nails and it's got my head wrecked. :lol:

One of the lads from work is having a poker night tonight though, so with any luck I'll be a little bit richer come the end of the night! :mellow:

Aye it's been a long week. Working on something which is fucking nails and it's got my head wrecked. :lol:

One of the lads from work is having a poker night tonight though, so with any luck I'll be a little bit richer come the end of the night! :mellow:

see what happens when you get a "real" job ... :P

Half day, then bowling and a curry to follow because I've been working my tits off this month and the rest of the bastards at work are taking some of the credit! :lol:

Half day, then bowling and a curry to follow because I've been working my tits off this month and the rest of the bastards at work are taking some of the credit! :lol:

That would be some serious graft.

Me n wor lass are gonna try and sneak 2 hours together to watch a film and have a glass of wine (unless the bairn has other idea's). Then its my shift to to do middle of the night feed. Oh and I need to go to the skip on Saturday to (obviously) take rubbish.

I'm really really really looking forward to the football on Sunday :lol:

Half day, then bowling and a curry to follow because I've been working my tits off this month and the rest of the bastards at work are taking some of the credit! :mellow:

:lol:

I've hopefully got a nice peaceful day, I'm hot desking away from the shower I work with. However, being carless (see cunts corner) is a son of a mother fucking cock sucking fuck.

Just finished work and in for the next 5 nights so anything else will have to fit inbetween sleeping and working.

On the plus side I've just booked 5 days in Barcelona :lol:

Just finished work and in for the next 5 nights so anything else will have to fit inbetween sleeping and working.

Remind me on and I'll tell you some places to go etc. Absolutely class place.

I've been there on an extremely flying visit before but all recommendations are welcome. Cheers pet :mellow:

I've been there on an extremely flying visit before but all recommendations are welcome. Cheers pet :mellow:

I've got a good guide book you can borrow. Can't remember if it's the Lonely Planet or Time Out one. I take it you're not going for a while though.

Half day, then bowling and a curry to follow because I've been working my tits off this month and the rest of the bastards at work are taking some of the credit! :P

:lol:

europe.gif

rick-wakeman.jpg

:mellow:

I've got a good guide book you can borrow. Can't remember if it's the Lonely Planet or Time Out one. I take it you're not going for a while though.

Thank you but I have a weakness for travel guides (yes, I'm weird) so I shall probably be purchasing another one :P

Feeling the effects of 3 hours' sleep.

Went to a gay club last night, ended up in wor lass' room. No bum fun for me tbh.

Only a seminar in the afternoon so relaxing with a mug of tomato soup and the paper. :mellow:

Feeling 'the effects' eh? No bum fun for you, but obviously for 'your lass' with her strap on!!!! :lol: