IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

Speaking of annual leave, have you seen how much the minimum is increasing :lol: 24 days next year and up to 28 by 2009!

Catmag must have at least double that !

I don't get any more than anyone else in my job. Standard 25 days plus 10 lieu days and a wee bit more based on length of service. I also took none of it between April and August this year either.

It's how you use it that counts. I shifted my nights around this week so I went to Spain for 5 days without using any annual leave at all. I've taken 3 full weeks off to go to South Africa but have worked my days off around it so I have a full month off.

My annual leave is going up from next March as you get more after 10 years of NHS service at my Trust. 10 fucking long years... I deserve every minute of it :mellow:

Feeling the effects of 3 hours' sleep.

Went to a gay club last night, ended up in wor lass' room. No bum fun for me tbh.

Only a seminar in the afternoon so relaxing with a mug of tomato soup and the paper. :P

Feeling 'the effects' eh? No bum fun for you, but obviously for 'your lass' with her strap on!!!! :lol:

I tried to convince her to give lesbianism a try, but she was having none of it. :mellow:

Went to a gay club last night, ended up in wor lass' room. No bum fun for me tbh.

Only a seminar in the afternoon so relaxing with a mug of tomato soup and the paper. :P

Feeling 'the effects' eh? No bum fun for you, but obviously for 'your lass' with her strap on!!!! :lol:

I tried to convince her to give lesbianism a try, but she was having none of it. :mellow:

Keep at it, chum, she'll come round to it in the end - they all do.

Only a seminar in the afternoon so relaxing with a mug of tomato soup and the paper. :(

I tried to convince her to give lesbianism a try, but she was having none of it. :P

:mellow:

Only a seminar in the afternoon so relaxing with a mug of tomato soup and the paper. :(

I tried to convince her to give lesbianism a try, but she was having none of it. :P

Its ok, I know the first time must have been scary, but its all in the past now.

3 and a bit hours to go. :lol: Weather is nice.

Don't think we have any plans for tonight, but my brother is coming in for the cinema the morrow and then of course I will be listening to the match on sunday.

Saying that the woman got 24 on DVD this week, so I think she will be watching that and Ugly Betty tonight. So I should get some champy in. :mellow:

Only a seminar in the afternoon so relaxing with a mug of tomato soup and the paper. :blush:

I tried to convince her to give lesbianism a try, but she was having none of it. :(

Its ok, I know the first time must have been scary, but its all in the past now.

:P cheeky boy !!

was 5 minutes late for college today, but thank the lord the weekend has come!

Just relaxing this weekend, nothing planned as from yet

You better get this late malarkey sorted my laddie.

was only the once, so far

was only the once, so far

You could find yourself on a slippery slope if you're not too careful.

Had a strange as fuck night tonight..went to some "ordinary" bars then went to some gay bars...had a great timeand got tapped by a few "girlies" then went back to some "real" bars and got into loads of argy bargy with the bouncers ...who the fuck do these pretend muscle men think they are dealing with ffs !!!!! :lol:

huzzah...just had my night highlight...was a suspected fire over the road in my local and two " engines "were called to deal...uniforms and hunks galore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

huzzah...just had my night highlight...was a suspected fire over the road in my local and two " engines "were called to deal...uniforms and hunks galore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

A suspected fire?

Were the flames, smoke and smell not enough to tell?

Had a strange as fuck night tonight..went to some "ordinary" bars then went to some gay bars...had a great timeand got tapped by a few "girlies" then went back to some "real" bars and got into loads of argy bargy with the bouncers ...who the fuck do these pretend muscle men think they are dealing with ffs !!!!! :P

:lol:

WTF?

Should they have known who you were, like? :mellow:

Had a strange as fuck night tonight..went to some "ordinary" bars then went to some gay bars...had a great timeand got tapped by a few "girlies" then went back to some "real" bars and got into loads of argy bargy with the bouncers ...who the fuck do these pretend muscle men think they are dealing with ffs !!!!! :(

:lol:

WTF?

Should they have known who you were, like? :mellow:

Tbf I would imagine most do "Oh fuck, her again lads!"

:P