Baby Roz Czechs in

khay

DAVID Rozehnal says that he would love to celebrate the birth of his baby son with his first black and white goal when Everton come to Tyneside on Sunday.

The Czech star's wife, Petra, gave birth to the couple's first child, Luka, in Newcastle on Wednesday, and Rozehnal is targeting three points against the Toffees to round-off what would be a perfect week for the 27-year-old.

"My son Luka was born this week and both he and my wife are doing fine," David told nufc.co.uk.

"I am very happy and there would be no better way to celebrate than with a win this weekend. If I can score a goal for Luka then that would be great too."

The Geordies are looking to get over the disappointment of defeat at Man City last weekend, and the former PSG defender admits that no less than maximum points will do before he heads off to link-up with the Czech Republic for their latest round of Euro 2008 qualifiers.

"Man City was disappointing because our defending let us down," he added.

"We have the chance to put that right, like we did against West Ham after Derby, when we play Everton at St.James' Park on Sunday.

"I am feeling good and have been pleased with my start at Newcastle and I'm glad the fans seem to have taken to me.

"Of course I hope that I will get better and better but I feel I have settled in well.

"We need some time to gel together but we're working hard and it's important we get the win in front of our own fans against Everton."

.co.uk

A good Geordie name for the bairn.

Luka. Kidda. Knacka. I suppose Luka was the best choice :lol:

Czech this out, middle name Heor. Luka Heor Rozenhal. :mellow:

Congrats Rozy.

Must admit I'm liking Roz. Looks like a good defender and professional who isn't scared to talk to the media, while at the same time coming across as a nice guy.

I'd rather he 'arden the fuck up than talk to the media. Lad should be changing diapers then straight off to the gym with personal trainer Mr. Muscles Faye.