The Tudors

RlCO

Watched the whole series earlier this year on download, thoroughly enjoyed it, although it doesn't follow history very closely, and it is a total shag-fest.

Highly recommended as long as you don't get too carried away with its historical accuracy.

I don't know my Tudor history all that well anyway, I think I knew more about Rome than this. Total shagfest definitely. I'm no prude but I'm amazed this gets put out at 9, quite violent too.

couldn't stop laughing TBH............

I bet its not how you remember it happening :lol:

"ahahaha, the fools, Cardinal Wolsey had a moustache and walked with a limp !"[/robw]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just gone right off this. Last episode, and at 10 past 9 at night, we see the King of England graphicly jacking off into the chamber boys lap. Disgusting :razz:

So Henry was a wanker, can't see a problem :nufc:

Fuckiing bitch Anne Boleyn fucked him right off at the end - just goes to show - bitches have no respect for anything, not even the top boss of the English Crew. Cunts.

I studied that period of history, both England and European. It's pretty interesting.

You will have been disapointed with the historical gaffs in that show then, that said, I enjoyed it.

I studied that period of history, both England and European. It's pretty interesting.

You will have been disapointed with the historical gaffs in that show then, that said, I enjoyed it.

Wankfest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...