Kula Shaker

Tooj

Quality gig last night at Northumbria Uni, by a quality band, that's right Gemmill take note of such a thing. :lol:

Not as good as Ian Brown was like the week before, but Browny is GOD afterall.

Anyone else go?

Only disappointment was the crowd participation as a lot of people didn't even have a clue what they were singing. :mellow:

My head hurts now though. :P

I saw Kula Shaker last year at V, they were brilliant like. :lol:

Rush last night at the Arena - :good: - the Arena in general - :mellow::P:(

I'm in agreement there Jill, I cannot stand the Arena, going to see Arcade Fire there in a couple of weeks as well.

Arcade Fire at the Arena- :headphonedance: - the Arena in general - :blush::ok::friends:

Rush last night at the Arena - :headphonedance: - the Arena in general - :P:(:blush:

I'm in agreement there Jill, I cannot stand the Arena, going to see Arcade Fire there in a couple of weeks as well.

Arcade Fire at the Arena- :wacko: - the Arena in general - :ok::friends::good:

It's just so difficult to get any sort of an atmosphere at the Arena. Especially last night, rock band, the entire floor seated and the staff are all such pricks if you move more than 2 inches away from standing in front of your seat. Totally ruins it. Thankfully my next few gigs are all at the Academy. :mellow:

Rush last night at the Arena - :blush: - the Arena in general - :mellow::P:(

Was that the same year that Radiohead were playing their best ever set on a different stage? Mate of mine got stuck with Kula and he was gutted.

I like pretty much any music, and even I find Kula shite.

Went to see Simon and Oscar from OSC in Derby a couple of weeks back. Awesome gig, played to about 75 of us in one of the smallest venues I've ever been in.

Was that the same year that Radiohead were playing their best ever set on a different stage? Mate of mine got stuck with Kula and he was gutted.

Radiohead headlined last year and they were awesome but Kula Shaker were on a different stage earlier on the bill, about 2.30 in the afternoon or something so they wouldn't have clashed (unless your mate went to the V in Chelmsford and for some reason KS got pushed up to a headlining slot :lol: )

Kula Shaker and Ian Brown? Is this some kind of mid-90s archive of the board? I'm confused.

Never diss King Monkey :lol:

Apparently he was shite at Boro town hall on Monday. Think he's one of those acts where its luck of the draw whether you catch them on a good night or a terrible one. New Order could be a bit like that.

Apparently he was shite at Boro town hall on Monday. Think he's one of those acts where its luck of the draw whether you catch them on a good night or a terrible one. New Order could be a bit like that.

I can imagine that, still take a shite Ian Brown over most of todays dross

Kula Shaker and Ian Brown? Is this some kind of mid-90s archive of the board? I'm confused.

Never diss King Monkey :mellow:

That's alright then as he was mint at the Academy! :lol: