Louis Theroux: Under the Knife

duckerDavies

This is a weird show, Fit Ladys getting little bits down to there already perfect body imo.But Men having implants to give them the "Arnie chest look" however they look like they have teen tits.

No one in my opinion so far looks good from their surgery.

Edited by duckerDavies

Clearly most of these peoples problems are in their brains rather than any other part of the anatomy.

Fucking weirdos. None of them look as good as a 'non-enhanced' person. No matter how good the surgeon they just look a little (or more than a little in some cases) unnatural. As Jimbo says, the problem is in their heads.

There are almost zero circumstances where a woman looks better for a breast enlargement operation imho. I can understand those who literally have nothing at all wanting something, and I can understand women wanting breast lifts, but in general terms enlargement is just plain wrong.

Fake knockers are hideous tbh. Frankentits.

There are almost zero circumstances where a woman looks better for a breast enlargement operation imho. I can understand those who literally have nothing at all wanting something, and I can understand women wanting breast lifts, but in general terms enlargement is just plain wrong.

Bet you've got a different view on cock enlargement though Pee Wee.

Quoted for truth !

What about the bloke afterwards insisting there was no way he could have lost that fat through exercise? :razz: Louis Theroux looks like he's never done any exercise in his life and he was hardly what you'd call fat.

there was a man on there with ridiculous fake pseudo-tittage. wtf was that all about?

Do you think this will pass eventually, like the era of wigs and corsets, or do you think we will modify the shit out of ourselves until we can fly?

What about the bloke afterwards insisting there was no way he could have lost that fat through exercise? :razz: Louis Theroux looks like he's never done any exercise in his life and he was hardly what you'd call fat.

He was lying through his arse. "I never offer surgery if I think the fat can be lost through other means, such as exercise". Yeah, right. :D

I'm with Manc on this one, it's not about size, it's about shape, fake breasts are hideous.

girl I know needs her breasts reduced because she's 21 and already suffering back pains because of them. Her Boyfriend has apparently told her that she should get the breast tissue removed and replaced with silicon implants because they weigh less... now even if that was true... how fucking thoughtless can one man be?

I'm with Manc on this one, it's not about size, it's about shape, fake breasts are hideous.

girl I know needs her breasts reduced because she's 21 and already suffering back pains because of them. Her Boyfriend has apparently told her that she should get the breast tissue removed and replaced with silicon implants because they weigh less... now even if that was true... how fucking thoughtless can one man be?

That is pretty tactless like. I'm not a fan of fake breasts either btw.