Most Boring

bawan

programmes like Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer

Jeremy Kyle is a legend. :razz:

You're drinking Carling, going on about halls and tutor groups and now you think that Jeremy Kyle is a legend? Could you be any closer to the stereotypical student? Next thing you'll be telling us that you have a traffic cone in your room.

Jeremy Kyle is a legend. :razz:

You're drinking Carling, going on about halls and tutor groups and now you think that Jeremy Kyle is a legend? Could you be any closer to the stereotypical student? Next thing you'll be telling us that you have a traffic cone in your room.

At least he attempts to solve the dredges of society's problems. Sometmes in a comical manner.

I don't go out of my way to watch him but I enjoy his show.

Jeremy Kyle is a legend. :D

At least he attempts to solve the dredges of society's problems. Sometmes in a comical manner.

I don't go out of my way to watch him but I enjoy his show.

I occasionally watch it to laugh at the mongs like :razz:

They wind the fuckers up so they snap man, get the alco's pissed the night before so they look a mess etc

Match of The Day has to be amongst the most tedious programmes now.

There was a time I would watch every second of it, but I can only just stomach the brief NUFC highlights these days; thank heaven for VCR/DVD recordings :razz:

There was a time I would watch every second of it, but I can only just stomach the brief NUFC highlights these days; thank heaven for VCR/DVD recordings :D

:razz: joking aren't ya? how could u hate MOTD its the best thing on TV

There was a time I would watch every second of it, but I can only just stomach the brief NUFC highlights these days; thank heaven for VCR/DVD recordings :D

:razz: joking aren't ya? how could u hate MOTD its the best thing on TV

OMFGG1!11 LOLZ!:D

Panic on the streets of Birmingham, panic...

I guess it's just an age thing regarding MOTD. As a kid, and through most of my life, I was obsessed with the programme but these days I find it pretty self-indulgent clap-trap tbh, what with Lineker, 'Motty', 'Lawro', Hansen, Gubba etc. I have yet to hear the female commentator that was 'threaded' about a few months ago, but I doubt that would improve the programme at all.

Panic on the streets of Birmingham, panic...

I guess it's just an age thing regarding MOTD. As a kid, and through most of my life, I was obsessed with the programme but these days I find it pretty self-indulgent clap-trap tbh, what with Lineker, 'Motty', 'Lawro', Hansen, Gubba etc. I have yet to hear the female commentator that was 'threaded' about a few months ago, but I doubt that would improve the programme at all.

Ah the smiths :razz: