The Best South Park for a while.

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles
loved it when it first arrived...think I may have grown out of it now :razz:

Give it a chance. It's matured somewhat. In terms of quality, I mean, not content.

Guest Patrokles
20 minutes of tourettes. :D

There was one none tourette joke which was funny.

"Chris Haa...aa..rrr..a..nson" :razz:

Clearly the humour was too sophisticated for you. :D

Guest James_coDurham

OMGZZZ Verlaine likes something mainstream. Alert the patronizing forum freaks immediately. Oh wait, that's usually him.

Guest Patrokles
OMGZZZ Verlaine likes something mainstream. Alert the patronizing forum freaks immediately. Oh wait, that's usually him.

If I recall correctly, when it comes to dealing with you, especially with regards to music, the patronizing ones are generally everyone BUT you. Don't you think that's a crazy coincidence? Or could it just be that everyone holds you in utter contempt?

Guest James_coDurham

If I recall correctly, when it comes to dealing with you, especially with regards to music, the patronizing ones are generally everyone BUT you. Don't you think that's a crazy coincidence? Or could it just be that everyone holds you in utter contempt?

You want me to compile a dossier of all the times you've dismissed people's music tastes? The most hypocritical move ever, considering the shit I've heard you bellowing. Just give it up, accept you're always going to be a nobody, and go fulfill your potential under the giant yellow M.