Kid Rock

Guest James_coDurham

Guest James_coDurham
Anyone who is a fan of someone who shags Pamela The Tunnel Anderson to increase their profile needs a damn good thrashing.

To increase his profile? He's a household name in the USA.

He's a household word for shite you mean.

No, I don't mean that, if I did, I would have said it, you funny little man.

James.................your craic is shite mate. ;)

So is yours. All you harp on about is girls (compensating for not having a real life reputation with the ladies) and shopping at Aldi. I can't even think of a lower class supermarket. I actually can't :unsure:

Kwik Save.

I'd rank it higher than Aldi tbh.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is a fan of someone who shags Pamela The Tunnel Anderson to increase their profile needs a damn good thrashing.

So is yours. All you harp on about is girls (compensating for not having a real life reputation with the ladies) and shopping at Aldi. I can't even think of a lower class supermarket. I actually can't :unsure:

Netto tbh. You shop at your local Happy Shopper don't you, go on admit it.

Me and u went to Lidl foo' n' u luved its cheap, cheap gangsta prices n' also commented on how it made Aldi look upper market.

Yo' a liar dawg.

Kwik Save.

Nah, Kwik Save is absolutely shite on just about every level imo. It's one of those places where they have a six metre long and one bottle deep row of 2 litre bottles of Tango to make up for the fact they've no stock. At least that's what the one at Forest Hall was like last time I walked in. I'm quite happy to accept both are a bit bampy though.

Guest James_coDurham

James.................your craic is shite mate. :icon_lol:

Kwik Save.

Nah, Kwik Save is absolutely shite on just about every level imo. It's one of those places where they have a six metre long and one bottle deep row of 2 litre bottles of Tango to make up for the fact they've no stock. At least that's what the one at Forest Hall was like last time I walked in. I'm quite happy to accept both are a bit bampy though.

At least they stack shelves in Kwik Save. In Aldi they put products out on pallets for cost cutting ;) According to wikipedia that is, I wouldn't know first hand as I'm not that hard up atm.

Kwik Save.

At least they stack shelves in Kwik Save. In Aldi they put products out on pallets for cost cutting ;) According to wikipedia that is, I wouldn't know first hand as I'm not that hard up atm.

Bigger snob than Patrockles tbh :icon_lol: .

Kwik Save.

Products are usually kept on pallets to save time rather than money.

How do I know this? Bceause I work in an expensive wholesaler that does the same thing.

Guest James_coDurham

Well apparently aldi do it to keep staffing to a minimum, which is also why they don't have many tills open at the same time, from what I've read. It's a company policy thing.

How would you know about Aldi company policy?

Wikipedia.

Ah, that well known Bastion of knowledge :unsure:

Christ, how old are you? First you say you like Kid Rock and James Blunt and now you're having a go at someone for wanting to shop somewhere cheap?

Move over J69.

Well apparently aldi do it to keep staffing to a minimum, which is also why they don't have many tills open at the same time, from what I've read. It's a company policy thing.

It's company policy not to help customers fill their bags too, and customers aren't meant to do it at the tills, which puts a somewhat different slant on SMO's indignation in the Aldi thread. Didn't want to mention it in that thread because who gives a fuck? But this thread seems the place for shite.

Guest James_coDurham
How would you know about Aldi company policy?

Wikipedia.

Ah, that well known Bastion of knowledge :unsure:

Christ, how old are you? First you say you like Kid Rock and James Blunt and now you're having a go at someone for wanting to shop somewhere cheap?

Move over J69.

He was the one who ripped into the Aldi employees and their respective wages, I decided it was slightly hypocritical. That's all.

Guest James_coDurham
This thread man, it just keeps getting better :unsure:

Just don't tell the N-O lot I'm here, the Toontastic server probably couldn't handle that many new sign ups.

Just don't tell the N-O lot I'm here, the Toontastic server probably couldn't handle that many new sign ups.

;) Your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash son.

Guest James_coDurham

:icon_lol: Your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash son.

The bring back thompers cries when I got banned were a nice ego massage ;)

:icon_lol: Your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash son.

The bring back thompers cries when I got banned were a nice ego massage ;)

Well even the bnp gets votes, so you're bound to have a couple of uneducated supporters. :icon_lol: