Kid Rock

Guest James_coDurham

Guest BigThompers

Just got tickets for 11th June concert down in Shepherd's Bush. Can't wait.

Alongside Jay Z in July and Coldplay later in the year, a good year for concerts :)

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is a fan of someone who shags Pamela The Tunnel Anderson to increase their profile needs a damn good thrashing.

To increase his profile? He's a household name in the USA.

He's a household word for shite you mean.

This is why I miss R1CO.

Guest Patrokles

Alongside Jay Z in July and Coldplay later in the year, a good year for concerts :)

Are you some kind of fucking masochist? I mean, to revive this thread, but I can see how it would refer to the concert too. Such bland music, all of it. Are you taking your mother with you?

Guest BigThompers

Are you some kind of fucking masochist? I mean, to revive this thread, but I can see how it would refer to the concert too. Such bland music, all of it. Are you taking your mother with you?

Kid Rock and bland in a sentence. Christ, for somebody so opinionated, you do talk some shit. Have you actually sat and listened to his music before, or did you hear American Bad Ass and your mind was made up?

Kid Rock and bland in a sentence. Christ, for somebody so opinionated, you do talk some shit. Have you actually sat and listened to his music before, or did you hear American Bad Ass and your mind was made up?

Just because he swears does not make him good, daft lad.

I honestly believe people should listen to what they like. My problem comes when people scoff at others as though they're something special when they can't back it up with their own tastes. :angry:

:)

Guest BigThompers

Alongside Jay Z in July and Coldplay later in the year, a good year for concerts :angry:

I honestly believe people should listen to what they like. My problem comes when people scoff at others as though they're something special when they can't back it up with their own tastes. :blush:

OWNED

Alongside Jay Z in July and Coldplay later in the year, a good year for concerts :angry:

I honestly believe people should listen to what they like. My problem comes when people scoff at others as though they're something special when they can't back it up with their own tastes. :blush:

OWNED

Patrolkes taste in music > Yours

Guest BigThompers

OWNED

Think not.

Alongside Jay Z in July and Coldplay later in the year, a good year for concerts :blush:

I honestly believe people should listen to what they like. My problem comes when people scoff at others as though they're something special when they can't back it up with their own tastes. :)

OWNED

Think not.

:angry:

seriously this thread is an utter train wreck. and big thompers is one of the worst boarders i've ever seen on any messageboard ever. his evocation of relativism only serves to hide how petulant, unformed and straight out bad his opinions are.

it makes me kind of sad to think that people think listening to Kid Rock is justifiable when his work is clearly trite, soul less, market conscious, obviously narcissistic and lacking any sort of artistic virtue whatsoever.

and this is precisely the reason why no one, of note, gives a shit about him anymore.

Guest BigThompers
seriously this thread is an utter train wreck. and big thompers is one of the worst boarders i've ever seen on any messageboard ever. his evocation of relativism only serves to hide how petulant, unformed and straight out bad his opinions are.

it makes me kind of sad to think that people think listening to Kid Rock is justifiable when his work is clearly trite, soul less, market conscious, obviously narcissistic and lacking any sort of artistic virtue whatsoever.

and this is precisely the reason why no one, of note, gives a shit about him anymore.

Most unsubstantiated bullshit I've ever read.

tell me why.

edit; a quick browse of his lyrics -

A shimmy shimmy cocoa cocoa pu- pu - fuckin puffs bitch

It's the K-K-Kid Rock with the K-K-Kid Rock shit

I'm on top bitch and rock for tricks

tell me how lyrics like this are of virtue and not narcissistic.

jesus you just have to look at him to know he's narcissistic.

Edited by SloopJohn