Kid Rock

Guest James_coDurham

Guest James_coDurham
Every song on that album is taylor-made for the WWE. Shit-spandex-tastic

Oh wait omg american bad ass was once da undertakerz song so dat means all his new music is wwe-tastic! What a fucking cockthrob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles
When somebody actually gives an opinion after listening to it I'll respect them. Otherwise you'll be dismissed as a Verlaine style up-your-own-arse patronizing shitbag who thinks their music taste is superior to everybody else's.

Obsessed much? If you want me to stick my cock in your mouth, just ask. I'd say no, but it'd at least be some kind of conclusion to the constant flirting you're trying to start. Listen, I noticed you. I acknowledge you exist. I'm almost paying you attention. Now you can stop.

p.s., once again, when you post about James Blunt and Kid Rock, it's very very difficult for people not to be patronizing and think their taste is far superior to yours.

Guest Patrokles
I heard the new Kid Cock song in the car this morning on the way to work, was tempted to crash into the central reservation and total my motor just to get the steaming heap of shit that was being passed off as music away from my eardrums!

Which one?

According to you they're all good, it's a moot point.

Guest James_coDurham
When somebody actually gives an opinion after listening to it I'll respect them. Otherwise you'll be dismissed as a Verlaine style up-your-own-arse patronizing shitbag who thinks their music taste is superior to everybody else's.

Obsessed much? If you want me to stick my cock in your mouth, just ask. I'd say no, but it'd at least be some kind of conclusion to the constant flirting you're trying to start. Listen, I noticed you. I acknowledge you exist. I'm almost paying you attention. Now you can stop.

p.s., once again, when you post about James Blunt and Kid Rock, it's very very difficult for people not to be patronizing and think their taste is far superior to yours.

And once again you acne-infested big-shot wannabe prick, it's not just me that you patronize when it comes to music. You think that because you attempt to make it yourself that you're in a better position to judge professional artists, when you're plainly not.

Guest James_coDurham
i can't actually beleive this kid is for real.

james its admirable of you telling us about your favourite music, but to have such amazingly poor taste means you are leaving yourself wide open....

How can taste be poor? Taste is surely referring to personal preference. And how did these artists become multi millionaires if they're poor, and at the same time why isn't our friend Patrokles topping the charts?

Edited by James_coDurham

james its admirable of you telling us about your favourite music, but to have such amazingly poor taste means you are leaving yourself wide open....

How can taste be poor? Taste is surely referring to personal preference. And how did these artists become multi millionaires if they're poor, and at the same time why isn't our friend Patrokles topping the charts?

That's a sad pathetic measure of someone's ability.

Even someone as one eyed as yourself can understand the power of big budget marketing and advertising.

Guest James_coDurham

That's a sad pathetic measure of someone's ability.

Even someone as one eyed as yourself can understand the power of big budget marketing and advertising.

So were they rich before they made music then? No. So why are they now? Why did somebody choose to invest and market them, yet Patrokles hasn't successfully gone down this route?

Guest James_coDurham

By sammy's reckoning big budget marketing + poor product = success? So why doesn't Roman Abramovich start selling paper umbrellas? Surely with his cash he could market them big time and make a KILLING.

So were they rich before they made music then? No. So why are they now? Why did somebody choose to invest and market them, yet Patrokles hasn't successfully gone down this route?

Listen you brainless twat, their success is a result of the power of big budget marketing and advertising.

Nothing else and it's the lowest common denominator, sad individuals such as yourself that fall for it.

If you really want proof, how the fuck did the spice girls end up so successful and at the time wealthy?

Because they were talented?

No I didn't thinks so.

By the way why isn't patrokles successful and rich? Well I'd be willing to bet that if he had half the financial backing of kid cock or james bl©unt mindless individuals such as yourself would be on forums such as this one raving about it.

Please note I'm not a fan of Ben's music but instead of being a twat about it I chose not to listen to it, others like it and that's what makes the world so great - not sprouting about kid cock.

By sammy's reckoning big budget marketing + poor product = success? So why doesn't Roman Abramovich start selling paper umbrellas? Surely with his cash he could market them big time and make a KILLING.

With a successful marketing campaign he probably could.

No doubt you'd buy one.

Guest James_coDurham

Listen you brainless twat, their success is a result of the power of big budget marketing and advertising.

Nothing else and it's the lowest common denominator, sad individuals such as yourself that fall for it.

If you really want proof, how the fuck did the spice girls end up so successful and at the time wealthy?

Because they were talented?

No I didn't thinks so.

By the way why isn't patrokles successful and rich? Well I'd be willing to bet that if he had half the financial backing of kid cock or james bl©unt mindless individuals such as yourself would be on forums such as this one raving about it.

Please note I'm not a fan of Ben's music but instead of being a twat about it I chose not to listen to it, others like it and that's what makes the world so great - not sprouting about kid cock.

So the Spice Girls didn't successfully entertain their target audience? Get real you stupid fucking arsewank. It might not be cool to like the spice girls, and regardless of their vocal talents, they entertained their audience otherwise they would have flopped. It's extremely arrogant to assume that the public are too stupid and will buy any poor product that's marketed to them, and they won't, despite what you and other high-horse forum peniswarts would try and have you believe.

Guest James_coDurham

No doubt you'd buy one.

The arrogance! What a cock.

No doubt you'd buy one.

The arrogance! What a cock.

Love your work thompers, maybe one day you will form an opinion that's your own, not what you're told by the crisps you eat.

Peniswart, it should be word of the day for toontastic. ;)

Oh wait omg american bad ass was once da undertakerz song so dat means all his new music is wwe-tastic! What a fucking cockthrob

nah mate it's the fact that every song is shit tbh.

So the Spice Girls didn't successfully entertain their target audience? Get real you stupid fucking arsewank. It might not be cool to like the spice girls, and regardless of their vocal talents, they entertained their audience otherwise they would have flopped. It's extremely arrogant to assume that the public are too stupid and will buy any poor product that's marketed to them, and they won't, despite what you and other high-horse forum peniswarts would try and have you believe.

they are stupid and they will buy any product if marketed well. If you think otherwise you're naive to the extreme

Guest James_coDurham

I've seen yours posts before and tend just to ignore those posters with no brain cells.

You probably listen to happy hardcore.

Edited by James_coDurham

Guest James_coDurham

they are stupid and they will buy any product if marketed well. If you think otherwise you're naive to the extreme

So why is Will Young the only real success of music reality shows? Why did he make it and why did the others flop?

... you mean you genuinely don't know?

Will Young was, as all the others before and after him, dumped by the original recording company after he lost that pang of originality, the crest that he was riding dissipated as quickly as all the others. What Will Young managed to do was claw himself back up using his honest to goodness vocal talent, was cleverly marketed and successfully eked out a niche for himself and well done to him.

His music isn't to my taste but he does have a decent voice.

Those tv shows you mentioned are precisely what is wrong with the modern music scene. Any pretty girl who can hold the spoon fed notes that they are given can have a number1 record. You can place a bet now on the Xmas number, and your money would be safe if you placed it upon whoever wins X-Factor... this is PURELY because the public are stupid and will buy whatever is packaged properly.

fucking hell man, you'd have to really be blind not to see that the charts show nothing about talent and everything about marketability... I submit for your consideration the Crazy Frog, the Cheeky Girls, Chico the list goes on and on.

Will Young was, as all the others before and after him, dumped by the original recording company after he lost that pang of originality, the crest that he was riding dissipated as quickly as all the others. What Will Young managed to do was claw himself back up using his honest to goodness vocal talent, was cleverly marketed and successfully eked out a niche for himself and well done to him.

Those tv shows you mentioned are precisely what is wrong with the modern music scene. Any pretty girl who can hold the spoon fed notes that they are given can have a number1 record. You can place a bet now on the Xmas number, and your money would be safe if you placed it upon whoever wins X-Factor... this is PURELY because the public are stupid and will buy whatever is packaged properly.

fucking hell man, you'd have to really be blind not to see that the charts show nothing about talent and everything about marketability... I submit for your consideration the Crazy Frog, the Cheeky Girls, Chico the list goes on and on.

Howay man Fish, you've gone too far including Crazy Frog. Obvious talent there, he was always going to make it.

Guest James_coDurham

Or this may be because of the fact that it's the public that determine the X factor winner so are therefore a hundred times more inclined to buy their record. Common sense, dipshit.

I've seen yours posts before and tend just to ignore those posters with no brain cells.

You probably listen to happy hardcore.

you value my opinion that much do you?

and happy hardcore? bouncing round the new monkey with 1000 charvers, or watching Kid Rock with 1000 american hillbilly's. Couldn't choose between the two tbh.

Edited by newcastlebroon