Out of interest I was looking at what jobs are out there at the moment

sammynb

for my qualifications, when I found this: :razz:

http://www.mandy.com/1/jobs3.cfm?v=24295739

Vacancy: Avid Editor

Employer: RE Productions LTD.

Duration: Full Time/Contract, starts October 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to continued expansion a new opportunity has now arisen within RE Productions for a proficient Avid Editor. RE Production is one of Europe’s premier providers of Adult Entertainment, specializing in the fetish markets. We deliver an extremely high-end product across our many varied web-based platforms as well as producing an increasing line in DVD’s.

This position will involve all stages of offline and online editing from digitizing and cataloging through to final audio & color correction to produce the high standard finish expected of us by our clients.

All of our productions are shot in High Definition, so an understanding of this format is a must. You may also be required at times to work on broadcast quality cuts, so any understanding or experience of editing to a broadcast standard is a distinct bonus.

The successful candidate will join a small team based in North London (High Barnet area) in a newly refurbished and friendly office environment.

Initially the position will work under a rolling “permanent freelance” premise with the opportunity of a full-time contract for the right person.

A good working knowledge of After Effects is an added advantage for any applicant and to a lesser extent a good grasp of Photoshop as well.

Payment is dependent upon experience; however we would like to point out that we will consider college and university leavers as well as more experience Avid Editors.

Overall we are looking for someone with a good mix of technical knowledge and creative flair.

For the first instance please send all CV's Showreels, and any website examples to: andy@reproductionslondon.com for consideration.

*** PLEASE NOTE - RE Productions is an adult film production company. Please do not apply for this position if you are easily offended by themes of a sexual nature or feel you may be uncomfortable working with this kind of material.

Please contact,

Andy H Executive Producer.

Web: http://www.reproductionslondon.com

Apply to: Andy Hadley

Email:

If you have already stored your resumé on mandy.com you can view it here then manually copy-and-paste it into the email. (The advertiser has opted to receive reponses via this displayed email, not via mandy.com's response-form).

Let me put it this way by fetish they mean FETISH!

:razz:

Like what?

Get yersel in man!

Go to the website listed in the ad, then press on the "our websites" link.

Tom let me put it this way, not a lot turns me off but the though of editing stuff for a website called "Pissbagfun.com" is not my idea of a lasting career! :D

Like what?

Get yersel in man!

Tom let me put it this way, not a lot turns me off but the though of editing stuff for a website called "Pissbagfun.com" is not my idea of a lasting career! :D

Im not even gonna look now!

i need to get some good practice in on Avid,

ive just shied from it because tbf i fucking hate it

Like what?

Get yersel in man!

Im not even gonna look now!

i need to get some good practice in on Avid,

ive just shied from it because tbf i fucking hate it

Mate if you want you can have access to my avid edit suite anytime you like.

I've got 12 years experience on the fucker now and it seems like I'll never get away from them now.