motorola v220

zico martin

well ive traded in my phone for a new motorola v220, with a pretty shitty camera and real tones. Firstly I cant get the phone set up to eother access the wap or send/receive pictures so i have emailed o2 for assistance. What I was hoping you guys could help me with is getting a new ring tone. do i really have to pay £2 for a new 'real' tone or is there a way of getting a ring tone from an mp3 on my pc other than buying one of them data transfer cables? ALternatively is there a website you can get them from ( I used to use http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/ to get my polyphonic ones)

bloody hell ill be forever playing catch up with this new bloody technology!

Today I got the V635. It's cool. I have no idea how to work it... it does so many nifty things.... my old phone made calls and sent text messages, and that was about it. It's only other feature was the fact that it was blue. This one is much snazzier. But not blue.

No idea how to help you though zico, sorry!

THe best way to transfer music/pictures to or from your phone is through either a) bluetooth, :icon_lol: data cable c)memory card (if your phone takes one) and you have a card reader attached to your pc.

If you download stuff through your mobile on GPRS as soon as you exceed your free download amount you get charged through the teeth. The best option is to ebay for the cable which would only cost £10. Or to buy a bluetooth fob, which again is about £10