Interesting Chavs

wykikitoon

Just been to Wickes for some plaster, I got 10 bags of it and made way to the car. There were some kids hanging about the car park when one came upto me on his bike and said

"Ooo you dont wanna get plaster from here, cheaper at local builders merchant"

I told him it wasnt but thanks. Anyways, gets on his mobile and phones his dad, gets of the phone and says

"Sorry mate, youre right" Then leaves ;)

Just been to Wickes for some plaster, I got 10 bags of it and made way to the car. There were some kids hanging about the car park when one came upto me on his bike and said

I told him it wasnt but thanks. Anyways, gets on his mobile and phones his dad, gets of the phone and says

Was he as camp as you make him sound?

Kenny Everett in a Burberry cap tbh

"Sorry mate, youre right" Then leaves :icon_lol:

Kenny Everett in a Burberry cap tbh

;)

Overheard a couple of charvers discussing the virtues of 'Pearl Drops' toothpaste. This was at the back of the bus, yesterday:

"Here man, have yi eva fuckin' tried that fuckin' Pearl Drops toothpaste? Gets ya teeth propa fuckin' white like hew..."

Bizzare ;)

Edited by Elric

Overheard a couple of charvers discussing the virtues of 'Pearl Drops' toothpaste. This was at the back of the bus, yesterday:

"Here man, have yi eva fuckin' tried that fuckin' Pearl Drops toothpaste? Gets ya teeth propa fuckin' white like hew..."

Bizzare ;)

:icon_lol:

Bizzare :unsure:

...a real stream of consciousness..

Had an incredibly cringeworthy experience of a pair of chavs when wor lass and I had a meal in a chinese restaurant.

This young lass was with (I really hope) her father at the table next to us. The bloke made a point of ordering english tea. Anyway, this place was a buffet, and there was a section next to the sushi where you picked up raw meat and took it to the kitchen to be cooked for you. There was a large sign clearly stating this.

The lass sits down with a plate of food and the bloke goes "Is that raw meat? You shouldn't eat that, you're 7 months pregnant." He then kicked up a right fuss when she told him that she'd asked a waiter if she could eat the food, and they said she could. The arsehole then gave the waiters all manner of grief, who simply stood looking bemused as they couldn't speak english.

Then they sit down and the girl starts txting. I had to get up to the buffet as I nearly pissed meself laughing when they had this exchange: "How do you spell sushi?" "S...c...haych...u...c...haych i" "Oh. How do you spell when?" Daft bint had been to the sushi counter and not the raw meat one. :unsure:

As it turned out, the bloke told the head waiter that he was going to sue because she could've lost the baby.....because her sushi hadn't been cooked.

No hope for the kid really. ;)

Had an incredibly cringeworthy experience of a pair of chavs when wor lass and I had a meal in a chinese restaurant.

This young lass was with (I really hope) her father at the table next to us. The bloke made a point of ordering english tea. Anyway, this place was a buffet, and there was a section next to the sushi where you picked up raw meat and took it to the kitchen to be cooked for you. There was a large sign clearly stating this.

The lass sits down with a plate of food and the bloke goes "Is that raw meat? You shouldn't eat that, you're 7 months pregnant." He then kicked up a right fuss when she told him that she'd asked a waiter if she could eat the food, and they said she could. The arsehole then gave the waiters all manner of grief, who simply stood looking bemused as they couldn't speak english.

Then they sit down and the girl starts txting. I had to get up to the buffet as I nearly pissed meself laughing when they had this exchange: "How do you spell sushi?" "S...c...haych...u...c...haych i" "Oh. How do you spell when?" Daft bint had been to the sushi counter and not the raw meat one. :unsure:

As it turned out, the bloke told the head waiter that he was going to sue because she could've lost the baby.....because her sushi hadn't been cooked.

In the same sentance man, be disgusted with yourself.

What kind of godforsaken restaurant was this? a Chinese/Mongolian/Japanese fusion?

Then they sit down and the girl starts txting. I had to get up to the buffet as I nearly pissed meself laughing when they had this exchange: "How do you spell sushi?" "S...c...haych...u...c...haych i" "Oh. How do you spell when?" Daft bint had been to the sushi counter and not the raw meat one. ;)

No hope for the kid really. :icon_lol:

That really isn't interesting :unsure: