The goal you went maddest for?

Ketsbaia

At home - Bellamy's against Feyenoord. I ended up running down the living room screaming obscenities before trying to slide on my knees across the floor, getting two big carpet burns on my knees.

At the match - Griffin against Juve. Was so happy that when I went to sit back down after celebrating I forgot to put my seat down and ended up on the floor.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

At home maddest I went was Tino's second against Barcelona, closely followed by Alex Mathie's wonder goal against Sheff Wed to make it 3-2.

Away maddest I went was when we beat Spurs 2-1 in 1993 and Peter scored an amazing goal in the last minute to win it.

Neutral ground Lee v Chelsea

andy coles first againt liverpool when he scored the hatrick,i jumped up ,punched the air ,hit the artex on the ceiling and took all the skin off my knuckles to the bone...i missed the second goal i was bandaging my hand

;)

andy coles first againt liverpool when he scored the hatrick,i jumped up ,punched the air ,hit the artex on the ceiling and took all the skin off my knuckles to the bone...i missed the second goal i was bandaging my hand

You might as well have been in goal for the second. And the third.

Guest Patrokles

Collymore in the 4... wait, I mean the Bellamy Feyenoord one. I was a student in London (sorry Stevie) and I'd gone to a pub with my American friend (sorry Gemmill), who I'd managed to get really really into football and Newcastle in particular. The pub was pretty full too, and everyone was very miserable after they equalised. Then Bellamy scored.

Any of ours in the 4-3 Leeds game. Probably for the atmos of a packed to the rafters pub watching the only arabic feed for miles around. Funnily the pub had been empty at 5 to kickoff ;)

Collymore in the 4... wait, I mean the Bellamy Feyenoord one. I was a student in London (sorry Stevie) and I'd gone to a pub with my American friend (sorry Gemmill), who I'd managed to get really really into football and Newcastle in particular. The pub was pretty full too, and everyone was very miserable after they equalised. Then Bellamy scored.

How fucking old are you? ;)

David Kelly for me too. Fortunate to be a guest of matchday sponsor that day so was able to give the man himself a big hug when he came in for his MOTM award ;)

The one I wanted to celebrate as much was Liam's freekick at Joker Park but seeing as I was in the Clock Stand, I somehow managed to keep it together!!

At home deffo Rob Lee Vs Chelsea!

My family were all watching it so the room was packed ;), i went mental and knocked various thing over etc etc.

At the match Arsenal in the cup at home :icon_lol:

My family were all watching it so the room was packed :icon_lol:, i went mental and knocked various thing over etc etc.

At the match Arsenal in the cup at home :rolleyes:

That was at Wembley man ;)

It's that long ago, I can't remember who scored it - possibly Mark McGee. It was Roy Aitken's debut at SJP against Leicester. We were 4-2 down with 13 minutes to go and then won the game 5-4. I was in 'The Corner' and I have never known anything like it. Beserk doesn't do the madness justice.

Guest Patrokles

How fucking old are you? ;)

My family were all watching it so the room was packed :icon_lol:, i went mental and knocked various thing over etc etc.

At the match Arsenal in the cup at home B)

That was at Wembley man ;)

In the house then :rolleyes: