FAO the Torquay tottie

snakehips

Great fightback by your team last night.

Thanks snakey, did you enjoy it? It was amazing!! Not good for my ticker though! How biased was the commentary? Paul Parker was a disgrace!!

Its been an unbelievable season so far for us. New chairman, board, manager AND squad during the summer... and yet we have such a togetherness already its just incredible. They just don't know when they're beat, shame we went 3-0 down, but what a fightback 2nd half! ;)

Big game for us Sunday against Stevenage. Can't put it into words what it will mean to us to come back up after all the ludicrous goings on down here over the last couple years. Tough league to get out of though.

Thanks snakey, did you enjoy it? It was amazing!! Not good for my ticker though! How biased was the commentary? Paul Parker was a disgrace!!

Its been an unbelievable season so far for us. New chairman, board, manager AND squad during the summer... and yet we have such a togetherness already its just incredible. They just don't know when they're beat, shame we went 3-0 down, but what a fightback 2nd half! ;)

Big game for us Sunday against Stevenage. Can't put it into words what it will mean to us to come back up after all the ludicrous goings on down here over the last couple years. Tough league to get out of though.

I was quite impressed with TU in the first half and was more than surprised when they let in three soft goals, the third seemed a foul to me (despite what Paul Parker insisted was a shoulder to shoulder!).

Top marks to Setanta for showing these Blue Square games - I love watching them.

I was quite impressed with TU in the first half and was more than surprised when they let in three soft goals, the third seemed a foul to me (despite what Paul Parker insisted was a shoulder to shoulder!).

Top marks to Setanta for showing these Blue Square games - I love watching them.

Yes though Setanta need to sort their commentary team out! Yes, third goal was a foul, despite Paul Parker's 'shoulder to shoulder' Beds was pushed in the back!

We have probably the best strike force in our league with Sills, Phillips and Zebroski. We had a spell where we scored 18 goals in 5 games :icon_lol:

We're on Setanta again soon I think, cheer us on Snakey :rolleyes:

Yes though Setanta need to sort their commentary team out! Yes, third goal was a foul, despite Paul Parker's 'shoulder to shoulder' Beds was pushed in the back!

We have probably the best strike force in our league with Sills, Phillips and Zebroski. We had a spell where we scored 18 goals in 5 games :icon_lol:

Will do, T/R. Whenever I watch any game of football I always find one side to 'support' (is usually determined from historical meetings with NUFC) over the other so I will follow TU when they're on B)

Will do, T/R. Whenever I watch any game of football I always find one side to 'support' (is usually determined from historical meetings with NUFC) over the other so I will follow TU when they're on :icon_lol:

What if they're on against us. B)

Its been an unbelievable season so far for us. New chairman, board, manager AND squad during the summer... and yet we have such a togetherness already its just incredible. They just don't know when they're beat, shame we went 3-0 down, but what a fightback 2nd half! :icon_lol:

We have probably the best strike force in our league with Sills, Phillips and Zebroski. We had a spell where we scored 18 goals in 5 games :rolleyes:

We're on Setanta again soon I think, cheer us on Snakey B)

Will do, T/R. Whenever I watch any game of football I always find one side to 'support' (is usually determined from historical meetings with NUFC) over the other so I will follow TU when they're on :icon_lol:

:nufc:

Thank you! I can't watch a match without choosing one team to 'support' either.

My worst nightmare would be Gulls V Toon :icon_lol::(;)

Take care Snakey :icon_lol:

We're on Setanta again soon I think, cheer us on Snakey :icon_lol:

What if they're on against us. :icon_lol:

Depends on whether T/R 'peruades' me too :rolleyes:B) The hipster is always open to sexual bribery :(

Depends on whether T/R 'peruades' me too :rolleyes:B) The hipster is always open to sexual bribery :(

SShhh Jonny, As I just said, my worst nightmare!!!! :icon_lol:

You were doing so well too!!!!!

SShhh Jonny, As I just said, my worst nightmare!!!! :icon_lol:

You just know it's gonna happen sometime :icon_lol:

Its been an unbelievable season so far for us. New chairman, board, manager AND squad during the summer... and yet we have such a togetherness already its just incredible. They just don't know when they're beat, shame we went 3-0 down, but what a fightback 2nd half! :icon_lol:

We have probably the best strike force in our league with Sills, Phillips and Zebroski. We had a spell where we scored 18 goals in 5 games :rolleyes:

SShhh Jonny, As I just said, my worst nightmare!!!! :(

You just know it's gonna happen sometime :icon_lol:

Well I honestly wouldnt know how I'd feel untill the K.O!! ;)

You just know it's gonna happen sometime :(

:(

With your hands, of course! I'm sure you'll know where :nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Too predictable! That's me finished. :icon_lol:

You just know it's gonna happen sometime :nufc:

:(

With your hands, of course! I'm sure you'll know where :icon_lol::icon_lol::(

Too predictable! That's me finished. :(

Snakey manages to beat his own record of cumming without putting it in first!!! B)