There's something missing!

Today is the day between Thursday and Saturday...... ;)

apologies Snakemeister...I am a bit off my game this week :rolleyes:

Apologies accepted. Give it a rub if it's getting too much for you. The leg/buttock, the leg/buttock!!!! Sheeesh!!

will do... :icon_lol:

apologies Snakemeister...I am a bit off my game this week :rolleyes:

Apologies accepted. Give it a rub if it's getting too much for you. The leg/buttock, the leg/buttock!!!! Sheeesh!!

Better still, ask the gas man to do it!!! They're exceedingly friendly these days.

apologies Snakemeister...I am a bit off my game this week B)

Better still, ask the gas man to do it!!! They're exceedingly friendly these days.

Better hope he's got his metre then :rolleyes:

apologies Snakemeister...I am a bit off my game this week B)

:rolleyes: I'll check out his credentials first

apologies Snakemeister...I am a bit off my game this week :icon_lol:

will do... :rolleyes:

Better hope he's got his metre then B)

I know us Brits are well hung, but I doubt the gas man will have that much! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

apologies Snakemeister...I am a bit off my game this week :icon_lol:

I know us Brits are well hung, but I doubt the gas man will have that much! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Quite a lot of them were when they were first shipped out here, that's for sure.

By the way old man I was just giving Radgi some hope, no more not an inch less :icon_lol:

apologies Snakemeister...I am a bit off my game this week :(

Quite a lot of them were when they were first shipped out here, that's for sure.

By the way old man I was just giving Radgi some hope, no more not an inch less :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Really tempted to buy a hologram poster today but it's a little pricey at £10.

Nothing to do until me seminar at 4 so I'm doing oddjobs about the place, right now waiting for the bloke to come fix our shower. Couple of people have gone home for the weekend so it's going to be a little empty here. ;)