It's Friday!

khay

Going to the cinema tonight to see that rat a do whats it.

The other half and I are going for food first to celebrate 3 years together.

Her parents are up on saturday and then sunday I might head round to drop my god daughters present off.

Hitting the Flybe Executive Louge at 3, wor Lass at half 5 ;) then out tonight for a meal. Going to watch the football then rugby the morn (think we'll win the former and lose the latter).

Hitting the Flybe Executive Louge at 3, wor Lass at half 5 ;) then out tonight for a meal. Going to watch the football then rugby the morn (think we'll win the former and lose the latter).

Oh christ not another countdown thread of Alex going through the door to Claire!

She hasn't got rid of the bruises from the hit you gave her last weekend.

Oh christ not another countdown thread of Alex going through the door to Claire!

:icon_lol: Actually the doing wor lass bit is probably wishful thinking. If she's booked the table for 7.30 - 8.00 - ish she'll already be in the uninterruptible process of getting ready. I might get a kiss if I'm lucky.

:icon_lol: Actually the doing wor lass bit is probably wishful thinking. If she's booked the table for 7.30 - 8.00 - ish she'll already be in the uninterruptible process of getting ready. I might get a kiss if I'm lucky.

Just turn on that unmistakable Colwill charm, if that doesn't work I can see Alex munching down his meal faster than Snakehips in bed with a woman. :rolleyes:

Just turn on that unmistakable Colwill charm, if that doesn't work I can see Alex munching down his meal faster than Snakehips in bed with a woman. :rolleyes:

Hey, bucko, it might be quick but I'm always satisfied B):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hey, bucko, it might be quick but I'm always satisfied B):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I hear you brother, I've never had a bad orgasm yet.

Edited by alex

Sitting in front of the comp with the paper, soup and Counting Crows in the background. :icon_lol:

;)

Does anyone on this board actually enjoy their work? I do. This living for the weekend business seems strtange to me - especially if it involves a computer, a paper and soup...