Aldi arseholes

Smooth Operator

Went to Aldi in Howdon last night for the first time, had the bairn who'd fallen asleep in the car, didn't have a quid on me to get a trolley with one of those baby seats for her and there were no baskets so carried the bairn in my arms asleep and took in a bag from the car to carry my goods.

Got half way around the shop and this jobsworth security guard comes over and says, "You can't put your stuff in the bag". Told him I was struggling a bit what with being unable to get a trolley and that they had no baskets around and I was having to carry the bairn. He simply repeated himself and added they have trouble with groups of lads doing the same thing and nashing off without paying, told him fair enough but I was hardly gonna do a bunk without paying with the bairn asleep in my arms. Explained despite his weight he'd still probably catch me if I ran with a bairn and a bag load of shopping.

So the daft twat watched me all the way round the shop while I got the last few items.

Then the next arsehole made himself apparent. Was unloaded slowly with one hand onto the conveyor belt when a dirty charva walked behind me and put his goods down ahead of mine, I waited for the lass on the till to tell him he'd pushed in but the daft bint scanned his items!! So I said to the kid, "Do ye not wait in queue's like mate?" To which he replied, "Here man, fuck off!" This boiled my piss to a level I've not experienced of recent weeks however I was limited in what/how I could respond so said, "If I didn't have the bairn I'd put your head through that fucking window you fucking arsehole!" The cunt would'nt have fucking dared say owt like that had I not had the bairn.

The lass on the till then piped up, "Eee there's nee need for that mind." So I told her she was as bad as him, she'd blatently seen him push in yet she scanned his items and said nowt. So after that I had my stuff scanned and the bint didn't even offer to help me pack my stuff away despite seeing the bairn in my arms and commenting on how cute she was as I struggled to pack with my other hand and subsequently holding the queue up. A lass in the queue had to come and help me pack the last few things. Told the lass on the til her customer service was fucking shocking and that this was my first and last visit to Aldi.

Useless minimum wage fucking morons!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowt you can do i guess.

Do your shopping online i say.

You make up for the delivery cost (£2.50-5) by

A. Being able to see all the decent bargains easily.

B. Sitting on your arse instead.

C. Not having to put up with said mongs.

D. you actually get what you want.

E. They are allways on time or early.

I'd have been fucking seething and you're spot on about him not doing that without the bairn there. You almost have to pity their ignorance I suppose.

Nowt you can do i guess.

I've done it once and it was late. ;)

Moral of this Story - Keep the fuck out of Howdon it's tramp city. Should have put the bairn in the car and proceeded to open a tin of something over the kids head

a tin of kick arse?

Nowt you can do i guess.

I've done it once and it was late. ;)

Never late for me :icon_lol:

Thought you lived in Walkerville Laz? Or did you manage to escape the slums of Howdon and move on to bigger and better things

Aye - born and raised in howdon and moved to walkerville midway through high school (willington/churchill community college).

They get more than minimum wage, too! They get paid alright.

They do indeed.

The Aldi graduate management scheme is £40k a year plus an Audi A4. Granted theres probably only 1 job but the likes of Tesco and Asda's similar schemes only pay £22k. Fuck knows why they pay so high - I asked the bloke at a careers fair and he didn't know the answer himself!

Guest James_coDurham

I love the fact that you call her a minimum wage moron, when in fact that puts her higher up the ladder than you as an Aldi shopper. It's a well known fact that you have to be unemployed to shop there.

They do indeed.

The Aldi graduate management scheme is £40k a year plus an Audi A4. Granted theres probably only 1 job but the likes of Tesco and Asda's similar schemes only pay £22k. Fuck knows why they pay so high - I asked the bloke at a careers fair and he didn't know the answer himself!

as far as i knew the pay was so high because aldi's policy seems to be to employ as few members of staff as possible but then get them to work their arses off. I cant imagine an aldi manager to often do less than 60 hours tbh.

They do indeed.

as far as i knew the pay was so high because aldi's policy seems to be to employ as few members of staff as possible but then get them to work their arses off. I cant imagine an aldi manager to often do less than 60 hours tbh.

:unsure: It's an unwritten law at a lot of retailers that the managers (and especially the trainee managers) do a shit-load of unpaid overtime. 'Commitment Time' I believe they call it.

They do indeed.

:unsure: It's an unwritten law at a lot of retailers that the managers (and especially the trainee managers) do a shit-load of unpaid overtime. 'Commitment Time' I believe they call it.

yeah

i think even the check out operators get a shed load more than their counterparts at tescos because they are generally kept one hell of a lot busier.

They do indeed.

Danger money, pure and simple.

Sainsbury's graduate goes to work with a suggestion pad, Aldi graduate goes in with a stab vest.

I love the fact that you call her a minimum wage moron, when in fact that puts her higher up the ladder than you as an Aldi shopper. It's a well known fact that you have to be unemployed to shop there.

Righto sunshine, if you've got a job I bet I earn double what you do.

And the likes of Aldi are well known for their quality meat and they do these chocolate biscuits that are mint, and then theres the huge teacakes I can't get enough of. I'm a regular at Lidl's too, get some lovely stuff there.