Aldi arseholes

Smooth Operator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows Smooth's a silver spoon fed boy from Gosforth man. ;)

Quoted for mothe fucking truth! :icon_lol:

Although rumour has it Meenzer was the one feeding him with said silver spoon. :unsure:

Everyone knows Smooth's a silver spoon fed boy from Gosforth man. ;)

Quoted for mothe fucking truth! :icon_lol:

Although rumour has it Meenzer was the one feeding him with said silver spoon. :unsure:

I never toked on the brown spoon tbh. Although he never stopped trying.

Guest James_coDurham
I love the fact that you call her a minimum wage moron, when in fact that puts her higher up the ladder than you as an Aldi shopper. It's a well known fact that you have to be unemployed to shop there.

Righto sunshine, if you've got a job I bet I earn double what you do.

And the likes of Aldi are well known for their quality meat and they do these chocolate biscuits that are mint, and then theres the huge teacakes I can't get enough of. I'm a regular at Lidl's too, get some lovely stuff there.

:unsure: Earning a big salary and shopping there is even worse! It means you're a tight git!

I love the fact that you call her a minimum wage moron, when in fact that puts her higher up the ladder than you as an Aldi shopper. It's a well known fact that you have to be unemployed to shop there.

And the likes of Aldi are well known for their quality meat and they do these chocolate biscuits that are mint, and then theres the huge teacakes I can't get enough of. I'm a regular at Lidl's too, get some lovely stuff there.

:unsure: Earning a big salary and shopping there is even worse! It means you're a tight git!

Aldi does decent stuff like. I wouldn't do a proper shop there but I go for stuff like wine now and again. A £5 or £6-ish bottle of red in Aldi is normally pretty good stuff. The pasta etc. is really nice too.

Guest James_coDurham

Aldi does decent stuff like. I wouldn't do a proper shop there but I go for stuff like wine now and again. A £5 or £6-ish bottle of red in Aldi is normally pretty good stuff. The pasta etc. is really nice too.

What about the 7 pence beans? ;)

What about the 7 pence beans? ;)

:icon_lol: Never tried them. They're probably ok like. Wasn't it Netto where the beans were cheaper than the carrier bags?

Netto seem to have improved a lot imo, they've seen the success the likes of Lidl's have had and adopted the weekly special thing, so every week they have different stuff in pretty cheap, it's mostly crap like but you can get the odd bargain, for example they've started selling the same range of wooden furniture that my coffe table is so I can get a side table and a mirror in the same style for 25 quid whereas the shop I got it from would be charging 75 quid.

I was reading a while ago as well that more and more middle class shoppers are hitting the ailses of Lidl, Aldi, and Netto as prices at the likes of Sainbury's and Tesco's just don't compare.

At Lidl's you can get a 24 pack of Walkers crisps for nearly half the price they are at Asda, now I for one am gonna get a piece of that action. It does help like that it's on my doorstep mind!

Netto seem to have improved a lot imo, they've seen the success the likes of Lidl's have had and adopted the weekly special thing, so every week they have different stuff in pretty cheap, it's mostly crap like but you can get the odd bargain, for example they've started selling the same range of wooden furniture that my coffe table is so I can get a side table and a mirror in the same style for 25 quid whereas the shop I got it from would be charging 75 quid.

I was reading a while ago as well that more and more middle class shoppers are hitting the ailses of Lidl, Aldi, and Netto as prices at the likes of Sainbury's and Tesco's just don't compare.

At Lidl's you can get a 24 pack of Walkers crisps for nearly half the price they are at Asda, now I for one am gonna get a piece of that action. It does help like that it's on my doorstep mind!

Not sure about the furniture like.

Aldi furniture? Fucking hell man Smooth, where do you get your threads? George at Asda?

Sorry to keep disagreeing with you Jim, but it's generally the utter bamps who refuse to shop there. They've got some sort of complex about getting a bargain because other people on the estate will mock them, so they waste what little dole they have paying twice as much for the same quality (or worse).

People with more sense get a bargain, that's how they've got a bit of cash.

Guest James_coDurham

Sorry to keep disagreeing with you Jim, but it's generally the utter bamps who refuse to shop there. They've got some sort of complex about getting a bargain because other people on the estate will mock them, so they waste what little dole they have paying twice as much for the same quality (or worse).

I'm sure I recall them once having to take products intended for humans off sale, for using meat the quality that they put in dog food. Yet people still still buy their family food from this place to save cash. Sick.

I'm sure I recall them once having to take products intended for humans off sale, for using meat the quality that they put in dog food. Yet people still still buy their family food from this place to save cash. Sick.

Just wait til you have to fund your shopping out of your own pocket, you'll be banging on the doors of the local Lidl/Aldi/Netto desperate for some cut-price bargains.

Only an idiot pays more for things they can easily get elsewhere for cheaper.

But I'm the first to admit you can't do a full shop at any of the above listed stores.

Aldi do have a rather strict policy regarding the quality of their products tbh (most of them are just second labels from "big" brands anyway). Their contracts with suppliers allow them normally to immediately kick products off their sortiment if they fail to win good ratings in product tests.

Guest James_coDurham

Just wait til you have to fund your shopping out of your own pocket, you'll be banging on the doors of the local Lidl/Aldi/Netto desperate for some cut-price bargains.

But I'm the first to admit you can't do a full shop at any of the above listed stores.

I sincerely doubt that.

I sincerely doubt that.

I was estimating your interllect going off your posts on here and your musical tastes and you averaged an IQ just less than a field mouse with brain damage.

I sincerely doubt that.

I was estimating your interllect going off your posts on here and your musical tastes and you averaged an IQ just less than a field mouse with brain damage.

;)

My brother being a tramp and living alone does his shopping at Heron frozen foods, reckons it's spot on

I sincerely doubt that.

;)

My brother being a tramp and living alone does his shopping at Heron frozen foods, reckons it's spot on

Got a cousin that works there, it's a cheaper version of Iceland. He'llneed a fuck off big fridge though if he shops there. Or maybe 2 bench height chest freezers seeing as he's not much taller than you.