Princes Trust Charity Match

RlCO

It's a Royal Rumble:

Duke of Northumberland team

Alan Shearer (Manager/Player); Les Ferdinand; Peter Beardsley; Rob Lee; David Batty; Marc Hottiger; Philippe Albert; Steve Stone; Warren Barton; Jonathan Edwards; Steve Harmison; Ben Harmison; Tom May; Lee Clark; John Beresford & Glen McCrory.

Earl of Durham team

Mark Chamberlain; John Kay; Gary Bennett; Paul Bracewell; Martin Scott; Gary Owers; Kevin Richardson; Craig Russell; Niall Quinn; Anthony Hutton; Andy Kerr; Phil Mustard; James Grindall & Neil Killeen

http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/Main%20Sit...%20Football.asp

The official site is so shit you have to go to buy tickets before you find any info:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/ComingUp/0,,10278,00.html

Edited by RlCO

It's a Royal Rumble:

Duke of Northumberland team

Alan Shearer (Manager/Player); Les Ferdinand; Peter Beardsley; Rob Lee; David Batty; Marc Hottiger; Philippe Albert; Steve Stone; Warren Barton; Jonathan Edwards; Steve Harmison; Ben Harmison; Tom May; Lee Clark; John Beresford & Glen McCrory.

Earl of Durham team

Mark Chamberlain; John Kay; Gary Bennett; Paul Bracewell; Martin Scott; Gary Owers; Kevin Richardson; Craig Russell; Niall Quinn; Anthony Hutton; Andy Kerr; Phil Mustard; James Grindall & Neil Killeen

is that the bloke off Big brother? shit didnt realise he was a mackem

Gateshead used to be in Co.Durham until the powers that be changed the geograpy(the Bishops must be uneasy in the grave), so why is Steve Stone(Gateshead lad) playing for the Duke of Northumberland and not the Earl of Durham?

And why aren't Gazza and Waddle(Gateshead lads) not playing for the Earl?

Indeed it is! He isnt thought (a mackem if I recall). Lucky him playing in such a game!

Anthony Hutton played for us in the Sky legends just gone, what did happen that I was surprised about was that Liam kid from Durham who I thought laughed when he read out the mackem score on 'BB news' turned out for the mackems?

For those of you not interested in Kid Cock or Aldi:

Shearer's pen. :unsure:

I estimate there were 15-20 thousand in attendance, thankfully not a sign of any charvas either. A mexican wave went round the ground about 5 times continuously till the final whistle, carried on at the corners by one or two lonely souls ;)

I estimate there were 15-20 thousand in attendance, thankfully not a sign of any charvas either. A mexican wave went round the ground about 5 times continuously till the final whistle, carried on at the corners by one or two lonely souls ;)

Thank God I wasn't there! The crowd were doing that fucking Mexican wave at the Stad De France (sp) last night - I had to press the mute button, it was so annoying. Maybe Mexico should be nuked for giving the world this most annoying activity??

It was fun man ya miserable git :unsure:

Never mind bring back the noise, bring back the wave I say ;)

I can shout/sing/support at the top of my voice - no problem. I can even see the fun in 'shoes off, if you love the toon'. But Mexican wave?? No thanks. Shoot all who do it imo. :icon_lol:

Thank God I wasn't there! The crowd were doing that fucking Mexican wave at the Stad De France (sp) last night - I had to press the mute button, it was so annoying. Maybe Mexico should be nuked for giving the world this most annoying activity??

Came from America originally. Which makes it an even better plan.

I estimate there were 15-20 thousand in attendance, thankfully not a sign of any charvas either. A mexican wave went round the ground about 5 times continuously till the final whistle, carried on at the corners by one or two lonely souls :icon_lol:

I thought it had started during the Mexico W.C in, er '86 (?). No matter; wherever it started should be dispensed with ;)

I estimate there were 15-20 thousand in attendance, thankfully not a sign of any charvas either. A mexican wave went round the ground about 5 times continuously till the final whistle, carried on at the corners by one or two lonely souls :icon_lol:

I thought it had started during the Mexico W.C in, er '86 (?). No matter; wherever it started should be dispensed with ;)

That's where the name comes from. It was around in the US before that though. You used to see it at NFL games etc.

Shearer's pen. ;)

I thought it had started during the Mexico W.C in, er '86 (?). No matter; wherever it started should be dispensed with :icon_lol:

That's where the name comes from. It was around in the US before that though. You used to see it at NFL games etc.

It was around long before the '86 World Cup. That's just when you insulated Euros were exposed to its horror for the first time. :unsure:

Mexican Yawn more like, and usually started by folk that have never been to a sporting event before.

Well, at NFL games, I suppose you need to find SOMETHING to keep your mind interested...

It was canny, although I only went cause I scored some freebies. Journey South were fucking awful.

That's a hell of an attitude for the kids :unsure: .

Correct about JS though, could've been Ant and Dec and you wouldn't have known from our crappy PA system.