Leeds Utd

RlCO

They aren't 8 points clear at the top of the league, though.

They're unbeaten with a very good goal difference, but they aren't top of the league.

That's the point, they started on -15 points, without which they would be 8 points clear

8 points clear at the top of the league, but mid table at the same time.

As much as I despise the fuckers, this has to be acknowledged.

Yeah I noticed that on the tube yesterday and couldn't help but be impressed.

They're in a shit league though tbf.

The league of which Scunny are champions? How very dare you. :lol:

Reading were in that "shit" league not so long ago mate.

Fight! Fight!!!

It's about time the FA dismissed that -15 point deduction Leeds had, it was all to do with that inland revenue case but the case was later dropped... how have they managed to uphold the penalty? Seems more stupid shite from our country's governing body of football.

Thought it was fair enough to be honest. Leeds tried to manipulate the rules to suit them and it backfired. Fair play to them this season though.

The league of which Scunny are champions? How very dare you. :o

Preciesly, and now where are Reading? :lol:

Just fucks me off when people start claiming the lower leagues are shit. Were you saying that when you were watching your team play in it every week? I can see why fans of the "bigger" teams think it, but not fucking Reading fans.

Just fucks me off when people start claiming the lower leagues are shit. Were you saying that when you were watching your team play in it every week? I can see why fans of the "bigger" teams think it, but not fucking Reading fans.

I agree. Every league has teams of relatively equal standing, making the games canny interesting iyam. Yes, the players don't have the technical ability of the top players in the top leagues, but we see enough shitty games in The Prem to know that skill is not everything.

I've been going to Reading games for years, I think I'm perfectly qualified to express an opinion on the lower leagues. The top two tiers of English football are far better than the lower divisions tbh.

I've been going to Reading games for years, I think I'm perfectly qualified to express an opinion on the lower leagues. The top two tiers of English football are far better than the lower divisions tbh.

You dont say?