What do you do?

Tom

Basically me and the lads were out last night and we went to a certain bar (shock :unsure:)

and some lass for some reason punched me full on in the face hair pulling / etc. ;)

So about a second later the bouncers grabbed me and threw into the street...

I mean id never hit a girl i couldnt, but what wankers :icon_lol:

So people told the bouncers what happened so she got kicked out,

then proceeded to trip me out (somehow)

and kicked me in the face a few times, then the bouncers figured it out, wheey

She was a psycho, what a downer!

luckily she was so feeble i dont even have a bruise :icon_lol:

what would you do?

Guest James_coDurham

Once I was in a beer garden and a cat strolled up to the table. My mate picked it up and threw it against a wall, and some lass saw and was outraged. She came over and started punching him and making her mouth go. His face was a picture, he didn't know what to do with himself :unsure:

Once I was in a beer garden and a cat strolled up to the table. My mate picked it up and threw it against a wall, and some lass saw and was outraged. She came over and started punching him and making her mouth go. His face was a picture, he didn't know what to do with himself :unsure:

Cath is going to be seething

I would love an introduction to him. ;)

Cath is going to be seething

Aye, what "carazee" mates he has...

Guest James_coDurham

I would love an introduction to him. :icon_lol:

Scarey stuff, the big bad bald comedian dishing the threats out ;)

I would love an introduction to him. :icon_lol:

Scarey stuff, the big bad bald comedian dishing the threats out ;)

Is Shinton bald like? Christ thats just made his jokes even more depressing/tragic. :angry::icon_lol:

your mate's a cock

Once I was in a beer garden and a cat strolled up to the table. My mate picked it up and threw it against a wall, and some lass saw and was outraged. She came over and started punching him and making her mouth go. His face was a picture, he didn't know what to do with himself :lol:

I would love an introduction to him. <_<

Scarey stuff, the big bad bald comedian dishing the threats out :o

We leave it at that for now <_<