What do you do?

Tom

Once I was in a beer garden and a cat strolled up to the table. My mate picked it up and threw it against a wall, and some lass saw and was outraged. She came over and started punching him and making her mouth go. His face was a picture, he didn't know what to do with himself :lol:

If i we're you (His mate) I'd have helped the girl beat him shitless.

How much of a cunt must you be drinking with to make you want to throw a cat against a wall tbh? :lol:

Could be worse like.... could throw a monkey into the sea. :o

Deserves eveything he gets tbh..

I've clearly missed the history, but why exactly is he getting this abuse because his mate is a cock?

The reason he gets abuse from me at least is because when talking with him once about charity which led on to a conversation about cancer he thought he would try and wind me up by saying "anyone affected by cancer deserves it because they must have been a cunt". When I told him he is a complete cunt himself for saying something like that and I had been affected (not me personally but someone who was close to my family) by cancer he got it into his head it was one of my parents, tried to find out which one it was so he could take the piss and wind me up about it.

Others seem to have taken a dislike to him because of the way he acts in general.

Deserves eveything he gets tbh..

I've clearly missed the history, but why exactly is he getting this abuse because his mate is a cock?

How much abuse is he getting though? From what I see most of the posts have been calling his pal a wanker for what he done, Mancs was blatantly tongue in cheek and him and S.O have been winding each other up. I hardly see it as him being a "victim"...

How much of a cunt must you be drinking with to make you want to throw a cat against a wall tbh? :lol:

Could be worse like.... could throw a monkey into the sea. :o

That's exactly the thing I was thinking of when I first read the post tbh. <_<

"Well not into the sea....he sort of bounced off a rock"

Edited by manc-mag