Diana ????

Radgina

I'm sure the "establishment" would have preferred her dead, but I seriously doubt they could have achieved it in such an efficient manner, death by drunk driver in my opinion.

I'm sure the "establishment" would have preferred her dead, but I seriously doubt they could have achieved it in such an efficient manner, death by drunk driver in my opinion.

that was my opinion ergo the " establishment" not the drunk driver ...but ffs I have been fed some bs tonight !!!

She'd still be alive if she'd worn her seat belt. Death by pissed french chauffeur with an aiding & abetting to the pap scum chasing them.

She'd still be alive if she was wearing a seat belt.

She'd still be alive if she wasn't been driven at stupidly high speed (for the area).

She'd still be alive if she wasn't been driven by a driver that was drunk at the very least.

What amazes me is not that she died that night, but more if this was a regular occurrence how she lived so long and frankly how anyone could think this was anything other than a high speed drink driver crash with someone stupidly not wearing a seat belt.

I thnk the biggest tragedy in all this is that we had to listen to that god awful Elton John song.

Anyway, she was killed by MFI. FACT.

MFI working in conjunction with Prince Philip and Gemmil.

I thnk the biggest tragedy in all this is that we had to listen to that god awful Elton John song.

They were trying to build a case against them, but it soon collapsed. Boom! Boom!

They were trying to build a case against them, but it soon collapsed. Boom! Boom!

:unsure:

The police were trying to put the pieces together..but there were loads missing.

The police were trying to put the pieces together..but there were loads missing.

Ive heard they wish to track down a certain Alan Key in connection with the event...

It goes back further than that, man. Apparently Texas had something to do with it.