Sign in to follow this  
janu

Coming to Newcastle

Was wondering if anyone got any good suggestions on what to do in Newcastle this Saturday/Sunday/Monday? It's my second time in the city (first time was in 95), and I'm really looking forward to seeing NUFC at SJP again (got tickets to the Spurs-game :o). Me and my girlfriend are staying at a hotel located in the centre of the city, and we're planning on doing some shopping. I know there's the MetroCentre and the Eldon Centre. Any shops or restaurants worth recommending?

Thanks in advance :lol:

Depends on what kind of shopping you like, what sort of food and how pricey/ posh etc etc.

Theres something for everyone really.

aye, we're all cosmopolitan us lot like :lol:

Depends on what kind of shopping you like, what sort of food and how pricey/ posh etc etc.

Take him to The Felling! :o

Take him to The Felling! <_<

<_< he will be made very welcome...loads of foreigners around here these days :o

Take him to The Felling! :D

<_< he will be made very welcome...loads of foreigners around here these days :o

You're inviting, Radg? <_<

Ah, I was thinking shops with 'mens fashion' and 'ladies fashion'. Is there any special streets we should look for?

Regarding restaurants; The only criteria we have is that it's located in the centre of the city. Do you know any websites with restaurant-rewievs etc.?

Cheers

Ah, I was thinking shops with 'mens fashion' and 'ladies fashion'. Is there any special streets we should look for?

Regarding restaurants; The only criteria we have is that it's located in the centre of the city. Do you know any websites with restaurant-rewievs etc.?

Cheers

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=15553

Cheers

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=15553

Just what I was looking for, thanks :lol:

Take him to The Felling! :security:

You're inviting, Radg? <_<

:D You and your good lady are welcome in my neck of the woods anytime

Cheers

Geordie Jeans and Greggs tbh.

Cheers

Geordie Jeans and Greggs tbh.

He he, was watching that the other day, brilliant :o

Greggs is a must :lol: