Russia v England (4 o'clock kick off)

RlCO

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sack the fucker now, get Jose in. We're clearly not going to qualify, so let's start building from here.

Even if we do qualify, McClaren is clueless.

Israel are not that bad, hopefully they can hold them to a draw at home.

BYE BYE MCLAREN YOU USELESS SMILING PILLOCK!

Paul fucking Robinson needs his hands cut off and to be exiled from the nation, what a bafoon, GOALKEEPERS CATCH FOOTBALLS

If we can't beat Macedonia at home then we don't deserve to be in the EUROS

COME ON SCOTLAND! My granddad was scottish for a reason, let this reason be EURO 2008! Italy game will be very enthralling.

I can see Israel winning a point against Russia at home tbh. I don't think it's all over.

I agree... it's by no means that much of a long shot, or in need of a total miracle at this stage. Not a great situation to be in though :lol:

next summer isn't going to be much craic but at least it saves us from the inevitable humilation under maclaren at the finals. gives us a chance to get in a proper manager and build for the world cup.

I said a while ago that it would probably be better for England not to qualify in the long term. It was painfully obvious that McClaren was useless, and even if we did manage to stumble to the finals the very best we could hope for would be the dismal offerings we had last year, which would mean that he would probably just about keep his job, and then fuck up our chances of the next tournement. Of course I still want us to qualify, but every cloud and all that.

Plus my brother is planning on stewarding in Switzerland, that'll teach the little bollix.

I said a while ago that it would probably be better for England not to qualify in the long term. It was painfully obvious that McClaren was useless, and even if we did manage to stumble to the finals the very best we could hope for would be the dismal offerings we had last year, which would mean that he would probably just about keep his job, and then fuck up our chances of the next tournement. Of course I still want us to qualify, but every cloud and all that.

Plus my brother is planning on stewarding in Switzerland, that'll teach the little bollix.

Living in Switzerland, I will be gutted if England don't qualify.

Disagree,I think Steve has been a good manager for us he doesn't pick players just because of there name and you can't say for about 7 matches running we haven't played "Well".

Disagree,I think Steve has been a good manager for us he doesn't pick players just because of there name and you can't say for about 7 matches running we haven't played "Well".

Are you basing that on him picking Gareth Barry (who has played really well) over a half-fit Lampard for the last two games?

:lol: