who intends to go to the SOS

bobbyshinton

I used to go to them all but for the last few seasons only about 5-6 a season.

How do you know if your application has been knocked back (apart from not getting a fucking ticket smart arse :lol: )

I think they still return your slip with the reason for getting knocked back on the back ticked (there's a list on the back of the application slip - oversubscribed, incorrect payment, etc.).

I used to go to them all but for the last few seasons only about 5-6 a season.

How do you know if your application has been knocked back (apart from not getting a fucking ticket smart arse :lol: )

I think they still return your slip with the reason for getting knocked back on the back ticked (there's a list on the back of the application slip - oversubscribed, incorrect payment, etc.).

cheers mate have a good one :o

Guest stevieintoon
I'm hoping. Not sure how I will be travelling if I get a ticket :o

You're too old for the train to Sunderland caper Bobby and you know exactly what I mean :lol:

I didn't even bother applying, because my away record is so pish, you need to have been to at least 40 aways in the last 10 years to get one, I've been to more than that but the vast majority aren't on me record for one reason or another. If anyone can get me one I'll give you £50 over the top.

I'm hoping. Not sure how I will be travelling if I get a ticket <_<

You're too old for the train to Sunderland caper Bobby and you know exactly what I mean :lol:

I didn't even bother applying, because my away record is so pish, you need to have been to at least 40 aways in the last 10 years to get one, I've been to more than that but the vast majority aren't on me record for one reason or another. If anyone can get me one I'll give you £50 over the top.

<_<:o Its all in the air at the moment. (that would be a new method) anyway you are only as old as you feel