Artmedia Bratislava 5-0 Celtic

JJ-NUFC

Superb result, superb comedy, and superbly awful defending from Celtic mean that only a minor miracle will save them from a European exit before it's really begun.

No UEFA Cup trapdoor in this round!

:razz::angry::blush::blush:B):(:blush::(:blush::blush:

Aye, you can't really see them winning by 6 in the return leg like.

2944[/snapback]

Laughing my socks off. :blush::razz:

I watched Tommy Burns virtually dismissing their opponents and hoping their fans would enjoy a good run in the Champs League :blush: (or words to that effect) :angry:

Might be worth a few quid on Hearts finishing 2nd next season.

3036[/snapback]

They are great teams, Celtic and Rangers, because they have both won 50-odd titles

As for Strachan, its only his first game but he's just another manager who will never match Keegans team anywhere, which should be the standards we demand as a minimum like Arsenal and Liverpool do, and find it both amusing and scary that some people think we should employ him at Newcastle.

Then again, almost anyone is better than Souness, who is quite simply the biggest, most incompetent, despiseable and arrogant yet idiotic manager I have seen manage NUFC in over 40 years, and thats saying something.

Edited by LeazesMag

3036[/snapback]

They are great teams, Celtic and Rangers, because they have both won 50-odd titles

Sorry, just basing that on fact that Celtic look average and Hearts are making a few decent buys.

3036[/snapback]

As for Strachan, its only his first game but he's just another manager who will never match Keegans team anywhere, which should be the standards we demand as a minimum like Arsenal and Liverpool do, and find it both amusing and scary that some people think we should employ him at Newcastle.

Then again, almost anyone is better than Souness, who is quite simply the biggest, most incompetent, despiseable and arrogant yet idiotic manager I have seen manage NUFC in over 40 years, and thats saying something.

3039[/snapback]

I agree LM and TBH don't really give a shit about any other team because all I can see is a raging TFD heading our way.

I`m not laughing at anyone yet, we couldn`t even qualify for the Uefa Cup and as of yet might be on our way out of the intertwobob cup...

2980[/snapback]

You're absolutely right, of course - but still. Cant help sniggering when either of the Glasgow bigot boys - them or Rangers - comes a cropper. And this was a WHOPPER of a cropper !

3039[/snapback]

Got to disgree there. Little as I care for Souness, he's a genius compared to Willie McFaul. Or Richard Dinnis.

Edited by Phil K

3039[/snapback]

Got to disgree there. Little as I care for Souness, he's a genius compared to Willie McFaul. Or Richard Dinnis.

3223[/snapback]

I have to disagree with you there. Willie Mcfaul was manager when we were a selling club and only there to let McKeag sit on the FA. As much as he wasn't a great manager he wasn't a complete incompetent like Souness is.

3039[/snapback]

3223[/snapback]

Can't agree with this one. Sourness is total shit and incompetent, and also a bully, Sourness also wanted the job whilst McFaul and Dinnis were placed as managers due to circumstances at that time which were dictated by McKeage and co.

At least McFaul and Dinnis did give the club good service during their respective spells at NUFC. Sourness HAS NOT!

Celtic were 3-1 up after 60 mins, Hartson hat-trick & Brian Kerr for Motherwell.

84 minutes gone and Motherwell are now 4-3 up! :icon_lol:

4829[/snapback]

Finished 4-4 I see. Nine goals shipped in Strachan's first two competitive games. :P