Star Wars/Harry Potter

Tom

Lucas borrowed many ideas for Star Wars from a range of sources IIRC. It's difficult to come up with anything TRULY original these days. There's a lot of Tolkein influences in Harry Potter as well tbh.

Yup Star Wars isn't particularly original (except perhaps in setting) either, just Harry Potter isn't original in anything, pretty much.

Terry Pratchett said he read in an intereview JK Rowling gave that she didn't realise she was writing a fantasy novel. To wich he said "You would think that all those witches wizards trolls giants and unicorns would have given her a clue".

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

OMGZZZ Verlaine likes something mainstream. Alert the patronizing forum freaks immediately. Oh wait, that's usually him.

Little known fact that George Lucas invented the struggle between good and evil.

After he was given the complete series ot Tin Tin.

fyp

and Myriad Creatures?

OMGZZZ Verlaine likes something mainstream. Alert the patronizing forum freaks immediately. Oh wait, that's usually him.

Little known fact that George Lucas invented the struggle between good and evil.

fyp

and Myriad Creatures?

T Keith was obviously the original bass player n got fucked opff :lol:

fyp

and Myriad Creatures?

100% lies :o

fyp

and Myriad Creatures?

a million percent truth tbh !!!

fyp

and Myriad Creatures?

I doubt Tom would be such a great supporter of their work if they fucked him over.

He can be a squirrally character our Tom when done wrong.

fyp

and Myriad Creatures?

I doubt Tom would be such a great supporter of their work if they fucked him over.

hmmm...I may be agreeing with you there my Ozzie friend

fyp

and Myriad Creatures?

hmmm...I may be agreeing with you there my Ozzie friend

Hows that <_<

Terry Pratchett said he read in an intereview JK Rowling gave that she didn't realise she was writing a fantasy novel. To wich he said "You would think that all those witches wizards trolls giants and unicorns would have given her a clue".

He's absolutely fucking shite tbf.

I'm quite interested to see if she tries to write anything else (not that there'd be any need with the £££'s).

I'm quite interested to see if she tries to write anything else (not that there'd be any need with the £££'s).

I read somewhere a while ago that she said she had cabinets full of ideas and was desperate to use some of them but everyone just wanted Harry Potter so she kept on churning out those instead. Nothing to do with the £££ of course. </cynic>