She's pisssssssssssssshed again!

sammynb

Evening Radgi :lol:

your not wrong there young fella me lad :o

Radgi, some nights your so lovely.

Wanna have all my babies?

I can do ypur starter for ten so to speak but as for procreating ...I don;t do children <_<

your not wrong there young fella me lad <_<

I can do ypur starter for ten so to speak but as for procreating ...I don;t do children <_<

My sort of girl, fuck the breeding, better of fucking practicing :o

:D I'm liking the cut of your gib....

Give me a moment (about 30 hours) and I'll pop over and sort out that itch for you!

Actually where's wor lad? give him a kick in the knackers and tell him to sort you out for me.

Give me a moment (about 30 hours) and I'll pop over and sort out that itch for you!

Actually where's wor lad? give him a kick in the knackers and tell him to sort you out for me.

:security: he's at work "today" whereas I'm off !!!

:security: he's at work "today" whereas I'm off !!!

The fucking cheek of it.

Well you better get your BOB out until I get there.

"BOB" ????

battery operated boyfriend

:o mine is mains operated...nowt worse than the batteries dying at an inoppotune moment :lol:

It must be pretty shocking in the bath <_<

Adelaide is ok. It is referred to as the city of churches but we can't hold that against it.

Being on the southern coast of the country it does get cold and windy during winter as the weather comes off the south pole.

And then it suffers the other extreme in the summer.

Also it's a long way from anything.

Their football team is ok if that's any help but they also play a lot of aerial ping pong.

"BOB" ????

<_< mine is mains operated...nowt worse than the batteries dying at an inoppotune moment :o

Adelaide is ok. It is referred to as the city of churches but we can't hold that against it.

Being on the southern coast of the country it does get cold and windy during winter as the weather comes off the south pole.

Their football team is ok if that's any help but they also play a lot of aerial ping pong.

mm... it's justI have not heard from them since they arrived threre on Tuesday... :lol:

"BOB" ????

<_< mine is mains operated...nowt worse than the batteries dying at an inoppotune moment :o

mm... it's justI have not heard from them since they arrived threre on Tuesday... :lol:

Did I not say it's a long way from anything woman??????

Don't worry they are probably just being fucked stupid by the locals, it's not as if they get a new bloodline in Adelaide often.

"BOB" ????

<_< mine is mains operated...nowt worse than the batteries dying at an inoppotune moment <_<

It must be pretty shocking in the bath :D

mm... it's justI have not heard from them since they arrived threre on Tuesday... :o

Did I not say it's a long way from anything woman??????

Don't worry they are probably just being fucked stupid by the locals, it's not as if they get a new bloodline in Adelaide often.

:lol: now I'm really worried.....

:lol: now I'm really worried.....

Really don't be radgi.

To get to one of the major capital cities in Australia from the UK takes long enough then to get to Adelaide it takes another couple of hours. Add to that the jet lag, the climatising to the weather, it's spring here and the weather down there is 23c today, 30c tomorrow and has been like that all week. It takes a while to get use to it if you're not.

Sammy be a dear though and pop round and check they've moved in ok. It'll put Radgi's mind at rest, shes so frantic that shes had to take a Friday off work to wait by the phone in the pub in case she rings.

Ssssssssssh Pud, I didn't want to tell her about Snowtown!