Gazza Or Pedro?

Tooj

Guest James_coDurham
I grew up with the Beardsley/Cole partnership, so I'd take Pedro over Gazza.

Really? It wasn't apparent.

I'm the one with the career, the Masters degree, the long-term relationship and the apartment in a different country here. You're the little boy with a job he hates who has to work nights and can't spell. Suck ball, Thompers.

So you live in a different country? Big deal. I have a career and long term relationship. Does your lass like the balding look like?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the one with the career, the Masters degree, the long-term relationship and the apartment in a different country here. You're the little boy with a job he hates who has to work nights and can't spell. Suck ball, Thompers.

So you live in a different country? Big deal. I have a career and long term relationship. Does your lass like the balding look like?

TBF you got fucking owned like. :razz:

Guest James_coDurham

In fact I can imagine the state of her after looking at your photos, you look like a skinny receding student, not the successful career type that you claim to be.

Guest James_coDurham

How?

How?

Il highlight it for you in bold.

and i thought you worked at Aldi or for Kid rock or something? B)

Guest James_coDurham

How?

How is him bragging about his life in any shape or form owning me? A masters degree, whoop. A girlfriend, wow. Lives abroad, so fuck, I could if I wanted to? Not really picking up how I got owned by a receded twigman tbf

How?

How is him bragging about his life in any shape or form owning me? A masters degree, whoop. A girlfriend, wow. Lives abroad, so fuck, I could if I wanted to? Not really picking up how I got owned by a receded twigman tbf

Could you fuck get a masters degree.

You couldnt get a degree ffs

Guest James_coDurham

How?

Considering I got straight As in my exams I think I could get one, if I opted to. I just didn't want to be another no-life-experience greasy graduate in my mid twenties, struggling to find work because of lack of experience and in mountains of student debt. I know a LOT of successful and rich people, the VAST majority achieved it without academic success. So you have a fucking degree, I'll lob my cock out and start having a wank, should I?

TBF you got fucking owned like. B)

How?

and i thought you worked at Aldi or for Kid rock or something? :D

Considering I got straight As in my exams I think I could get one, if I opted to. I just didn't want to be another no-life-experience greasy graduate in my mid twenties, struggling to find work because of lack of experience and in mountains of student debt. I know a LOT of successful and rich people, the VAST majority achieved it without academic success. So you have a fucking degree, I'll lob my cock out and start having a wank, should I?

Same old prosaic dribble...

I don't know what to say. You are the boards knob. :razz:

Guest James_coDurham

I don't know what to say. You are the boards knob. :razz:

Not really. It's a board OF knobs, hence why it goes hours without new posts sometimes, and hence why newcastle online is about 10 times busier. I'm just here to try and teach you the error of your ways!

I don't know what to say. You are the boards knob. :D

Not really. It's a board OF knobs, hence why it goes hours without new posts sometimes, and hence why newcastle online is about 10 times busier. I'm just here to try and teach you the error of your ways!

No you are here because you can't post on N-O due to being a complete cock :razz:

Patrokles did completely own you by the way factory boy B)

Guest James_coDurham

I don't know what to say. You are the boards knob. :angry:

No you are here because you can't post on N-O due to being a complete cock :razz:

Because all levels of factory work are low paid manual labour :D

The members on N-O wanted me to stay to be fair.

Yes, yes they did :angry:

You blatantly put things in boxes/put boxes onto the back of lorries. We all know it Thompers :angry:

Guest James_coDurham

You blatantly put things in boxes/put boxes onto the back of lorries. We all know it Thompers :angry:

I blatantly don't. I'll be a manager before I'm 22. Anyone else hit that status so young?

Anyone can get a degree these days tbh

But back on track.

Pedro is a legend, just watching the Vids that the guys on here make of him just make me feel so sad that the old times have gone :angry:

I blatantly don't. I'll be a manager before I'm 22. Anyone else hit that status so young?

played guitar in front of 13000 people when i was 18 like....

Aye

I don't know what to say. You are the boards knob. :D

You should take a look at the car park at Tyneside printers in Fawdon and see some of the motors these factory boys are driving. They're just machine printers doing continental shifts, they are on 40 K a year.

It's actually a skilled trade and you'll probably find that people working shifts on the shop floor, other than the very basic sorters and basic operators are earning substantial salaries much higher than the guys upstairs sitting at a desk in the average office jobs.

They guy above bragging about the degree... You are obviously a legend. Having an apartment and a job. God, Alan Sugar will be quaking in his boots.

Edited by Li3nZ