FAO Brock Manson

Tom

Proper fucked off that I had my night out cut short whilst everyone else is out having a good time.

Me mate had way too much for her so I had to look after her all night. Even had to lift her off the ladies' toilet floor at the club we went to ffs. She seemed ok when I put her to bed though thankfully.

So now can't sleep. :lol:

Erm....yerself?

Tbf she was drinking 8.4% cider ffs!

Aye I coulda done with staying out a tad longer, seeing as me lass is at a pool hall with a bloke I really don't trust. :o

Middle pocket is probably being sunk right now :lol:

Tbf she was drinking 8.4% cider ffs!

Aye I coulda done with staying out a tad longer, seeing as me lass is at a pool hall with a bloke I really don't trust. :o

Middle pocket is probably being sunk right now :lol:

Don't even joke please mate, really not in the mood.

Proper fucked off that I had my night out cut short whilst everyone else is out having a good time.

Me mate had way too much for her so I had to look after her all night. Even had to lift her off the ladies' toilet floor at the club we went to ffs. She seemed ok when I put her to bed though thankfully.

Seem everyone knows a fucking idiot like this.

They can't handle their drink, yet persist in getting drunk to the point it's debilitating, ruins everybody's night and leaves them feeling like shit the next day. :razz:

They can't handle their drink, yet persist in getting drunk to the point it's debilitating, ruins everybody's night and leaves them feeling like shit the next day. B)

Was your night fucked too Dave? :razz:

They can't handle their drink, yet persist in getting drunk to the point it's debilitating, ruins everybody's night and leaves them feeling like shit the next day. :D

Was your night fucked too Dave? :razz:

not last night, but many in the past. B)