Swing Low Sweet Bollocks

wykikitoon

Fancy English people getting behind the English national team in a major world final eh? B) I basically never watch rugby, but I'm unashamedly looking forward to the match tonight. Sorry if that offends any of the undoubtedly HUGE rugby fans on here. :razz:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fancy English people getting behind the English national team in a major world final eh? B) I basically never watch rugby, but I'm unashamedly looking forward to the match tonight. Sorry if that offends any of the undoubtedly HUGE rugby fans on here. :razz:

I am pretty much the same, I tend to find there are quite a few sports where I really don't have any interest in but will watch a bit out of curiosity and end up really enjoying it. As said before the rugby was a lot more enjoyable than the football last week.

think Osbourne road will be bad? I'm going to watch it at the Original Oak in Headingley, it's going to be wall to wall with Rugger buggers, all jostling for position pimms in one hand monacle in the other.

I'll be there drinking my pint, enjoying the atmosphere and looking at the lubberly ladies.

I enjoy how some girls get excited without really knowing whats going on. :razz:

“Dimitar never missed a Newcastle game when it was on television. And Shearer was up there with Pele as a God for him.”

So much so ,he signed for Spurs B)

Did we bid for him ?

think Osbourne road will be bad? I'm going to watch it at the Original Oak in Headingley, it's going to be wall to wall with Rugger buggers, all jostling for position pimms in one hand monacle in the other.

I'll be there drinking my pint, enjoying the atmosphere and looking at the lubberly ladies.

I enjoy how some girls get excited without really knowing whats going on. :razz:

Headingley is fucking lush.

Good pub too i think

I enjoy how some girls get excited without really knowing whats going on. B)

You could probably get away with claiming to be a prop if you're looking to impress them. :razz:

People jumping on the bandwagon can be seen as good news.Over the last Few years i have gone from not giving Cricket/Rugby the time of day but now i love both.

The Ashes win got me into Cricket not just because we won but mainly due to that test Series it was such great viewing.I got into Rugby after i watched England win the world cup in 2003 only because of that game.

Now i watch the England Cricket team whenever they play including one dayers,I Watch the England Rugby team whenever they play so some good can come out of this.

I enjoy how some girls get excited without really knowing whats going on. B)

You could probably get away with claiming to be a prop if you're looking to impress them. :razz:

Better a Prop than a hooker. :angry:

.. I'm calling you a rentboy

I'm inferring you charge money for bottom sex.

:D