Swing Low Sweet Bollocks

wykikitoon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love how the JCL rugby bandwagon jumpers are questioning the referees who actually examine video evidence.

Exactly. I know fuck all about rugby but even i can tell it was out. :razz:

Wasn't his foot raised before it went over the line meaning it was safe?

I know nothing about Rugby either B)

Guest James_coDurham
Love how the JCL rugby bandwagon jumpers are questioning the referees who actually examine video evidence.

I know nothing about anything either B)

FYP

I know nothing about anything about Rugby either B)

I have brown teeth.

It touched the line before he raised it. Unlike in football, the player has to remain within the pitch for play to count and the sidelines aren't included!

It was very very marginal and only the slightest of touches but it was definitely the right decision to not award the try.

Guest James_coDurham

My fate is a cancerous one, after I've watched my entire family go before me.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

You can keep making jokes and thinking you are funny but as said before unfortunately you will be affected by cancer at some point in your life whether its a close friend, relative or even you yourself. I am sure you will think back to this and find it all side splitting.

You stupid little cunt.

Guest James_coDurham
You can keep making jokes and thinking you are funny but as said before unfortunately you will be affected by cancer at some point in your life whether its a close friend, relative or even you yourself. I am sure you will think back to this and find it all side splitting.

You stupid little cunt.

Dead yet?

I had fun explaining the rules to the tossers in the pub who cheered every time they showed the replay whilst not realising it hadn't been awarded yet. Fucking idiots. Of course it wasn't a try.

I don't care what you fancy dan up your own arses visit the queen posh rugby supporting cunts think, it was a try. If you think it's OK that a player can be pushed out of bounds by the opposition who haven't got a hope of stopping a scoring move you should be watching yank football for fucks sake.

I don't care what you fancy dan up your own arses visit the queen posh rugby supporting cunts think, it was a try. If you think it's OK that a player can be pushed out of bounds by the opposition who haven't got a hope of stopping a scoring move you should be watching yank football for fucks sake.

Doesn't matter if we think its OK or not it's the rules of the game.... :razz:

It touched the line before he raised it. Unlike in football, the player has to remain within the pitch for play to count and the sidelines aren't included!

It was very very marginal and only the slightest of touches but it was definitely the right decision to not award the try.

If your body is in air and over the line and you have the ball grounded over the try line, its a try in RL, dunno about Yawnion tho!

If your body is in air and over the line and you have the ball grounded over the try line, its a try in RL, dunno about Yawnion tho!

He touched the line before the ball was down though.

He touched the line before the ball was down though.

Aye so I have been told.

I was quoting Craig sorry,

Fair play to them, they seem to have done really well. Although by the sounds of it Rob Andrew must have been looking to get rid of Ashton after the tournament but their surprise success has made that far more difficult to do.

Fair play to them, they seem to have done really well. Although by the sounds of it Rob Andrew must have been looking to get rid of Ashton after the tournament but their surprise success has made that far more difficult to do.

Why has it?

the term, wallpapering over the cracks comes to mind.