No way are there racists here......

Asprilla

If I have undermined my civility by being smug that's one thing.  That's not how I am reading it and no matter how many times I read that sentence I can't get that from it, just because all of the elements are there...

I'm not usually a pedant by the way, but this guy has taken the piss on too many occasions.  I'm interested in why you've picked up this particular point.

32896[/snapback]

No doubt he's a twat. I probably only picked up on that particular point cos everything that came out of the foreskin was utter shite that deserved ignoring.

32908[/snapback]

Fuck yourself

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly.

You're wrong.

End of discussion.

32863[/snapback]

Oi, Germaine Grear. Fuck off.

32897[/snapback]

You ARE a little bender aren't you!

Just join in why not.

Very courageous.

32901[/snapback]

Going on about Futurama characters, you love it and you know it :)

Oh and keep insulting people it does provide great amusement the way you go on whenever your met with an arguement you can't answer...in fact just for me say Fuck or cock again, something really hard like that.

Honestly.

You're wrong.

End of discussion.

32863[/snapback]

32897[/snapback]

Just join in why not.

Very courageous.

32901[/snapback]

Oh and keep insulting people it does provide great amusement the way you go on whenever your met with an arguement you can't answer...in fact just for me say Fuck or cock again, something really hard like that.

32913[/snapback]

Re-read the order of the posts and who insulted who first.

It was an unprovoked attack by Skol that pissed me off.

God knows what previous bone of contention he may have had to pick with you though. In fairness, you do seem to think that only the current argument is relevant. Like if Hitler was alive today he should expect to enjoy a peaceful sun holiday in the promised land.

Honestly.

You're wrong.

End of discussion.

32863[/snapback]

32897[/snapback]

Just join in why not.

Very courageous.

32901[/snapback]

32913[/snapback]

32916[/snapback]

Unprovoked? You basically called anyone who found those jokes amusing racist, sexist and homophobic. I found those jokes amusing so therefore you provoked me by labelling me all of the above.

God knows what previous bone of contention he may have had to pick with you though.  In fairness, you do seem to think that only the current argument is relevant.  Like if Hitler was alive today he should expect to enjoy a peaceful sun holiday in the promised land.

32918[/snapback]

Oh shut UP

Honestly.

You're wrong.

End of discussion.

32863[/snapback]

32897[/snapback]

Just join in why not.

Very courageous.

32901[/snapback]

32913[/snapback]

32916[/snapback]

Unprovoked? You basically called anyone who found those jokes amusing racist, sexist and homophobic. I found those jokes amusing so therefore you provoked me by labelling me all of the above.

32921[/snapback]

I didn't insult you and you know it.

I retaliated when you told me personally to fuck off.

I was offended by the "jokes". Maybe you would be less happy to joke about terrorism if they had bombed the Metro.

Would you think it was funny if a load of Chelsea fans were joking about it on their website?

Didn't think so.

am I the only one who thinks that perhaps his name is offensive aswell? I'm sure many people's "boss-types" would objkect to any mention of Asprillas Foreskin during office hours.

I for one am appalled and want the name stricken from the member list, of course the poster is welcome to refer to himself as something else.

How about "Little Miss Uptight" ?

the jokes in the "Bad Taste" thread are ronseal, they do exactly what they say on the tin. If you are likely to be offended, don't look. It's insane that you peruse a thread when you know you will not enjoy the content...

why not pop along to a sunderland site, then complain at the myriad of Anti-Newcastle threads...

it makes you look a little foolish young man, I'd suggest you grow a little wiser and your skin a little thicker.

32705[/snapback]

It's not ok. If you are seriously trying to defend your right to tell whatever joke you like, whilst hiding behing the old "not for the easily offended" tag, then you are truly ignorant.

That excuse hasn't been acceptable for a generation.

I suggest you rethink your views on a range of matters.

32713[/snapback]

if people like you get your way we will soon be afraid to say anything about anything, that is truly an appalling society, that you are helping to create.

Why not just make a list of what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable, so everyone knows ....... and even I thought your username is just a bit, erree, well...if you can't see where you are going wrong I'm not telling you

Edited by LeazesMag

Honestly.

You're wrong.

End of discussion.

32863[/snapback]

32897[/snapback]

Just join in why not.

Very courageous.

32901[/snapback]

32913[/snapback]

32916[/snapback]

32921[/snapback]

I didn't insult you and you know it.

I retaliated when you told me personally to fuck off.

I was offended by the "jokes". Maybe you would be less happy to joke about terrorism if they had bombed the Metro.

Would you think it was funny if a load of Chelsea fans were joking about it on their website?

Didn't think so.

32931[/snapback]

To be fair I wouldn't be bothered. After disasters these jokes always do the rounds and unless I had a specific reason to feel agreived by it (one of my family members dying in said disaster) then I would let it wash over me.

You called me and everyone else a racist without knowing me. I probably wouldn't be to bothered if I spent my Saturdays wandering round Newcastle City Centre looking to bash some "darkies" but I don't. So, I reiterate - Fuck Off.

:)

32933[/snapback]

Shaddup you willy woofter, this doesn't involve you. :blush:

32937[/snapback]

Hey, someone mentioned rentboys and I thought I might be able to get some use out of my frequent traveller card. :taunt:

:)

32933[/snapback]

Shaddup you willy woofter, this doesn't involve you. :blush:

32937[/snapback]

Hey, someone mentioned rentboys and I thought I might be able to get some use out of my frequent traveller card. :taunt:

32952[/snapback]

ehhhhh you big poofta!!

:D

Look, he's an attention seeker on the wind up. He ignores any questions that question his sweeping statements and waits for something abusive so he can say fuck off back or whatever. Even when he answers a question like the one Cath asked him, he couldn't come up with anything concrete, rather a vague statement about the attitudes of his wife's colleagues with no specific examples. If you want him to fuck off, ignore him, he'll be gutted. Just for the record, I thought some of the jokes in that thread were a little near the knuckle and not my cup of tea. You bunch of racist misogynistic pigs :)

Look, he's an attention seeker on the wind up. He ignores any questions that question his sweeping statements and waits for something abusive so he can say fuck off back or whatever. Even when he answers a question like the one Cath asked him, he couldn't come up with anything concrete, rather a vague statement about the attitudes of his wife's colleagues with no specific examples. If you want him to fuck off, ignore him, he'll be gutted. Just for the record, I thought some of the jokes in that thread were a little near the knuckle and not my cup of tea. You bunch of racist misogynistic pigs :)

33149[/snapback]

I did answer the questions.

The examples I gave were specific.

You read stuff into everything I write here and decide I'm fair game. Sometimes I retaliate, but many here are just as bad.

I didn't like the jokes and said so.

33149[/snapback]

Fattist!

just a quicky AF

I find your name offensive and anti-semitic

I joke and act chauvanistic, but if you were to ask any of the women in my life they would assure you that I'm not.

if your personal experiences can colour your view of other people on this forum without knowing them from Adam, you're a very very deluded little man. Racism, sexism, any form of bigotry is wrong when it is real and fuelled by hate.

the jokes in that thread are neither hate fuelled or representative of any real feelings.

you asked how would I feel if I saw a picture of a baby being raped in a thread "This will offend you"... I'd be disgusted and if the photograph was not a fabrication I'd notify the authorities of it's existence, because raping a baby is criminal, bad taste is not.

if someone told me a joke about a baby being raped, I may laugh out of embarrassment, shock or whatever, but I certainly wouldn't spit my dummy out like a pre-pubescent girl who's just found her first boyfriend kissing jonny behind the bikeshed.

you constantly use obscenities, this offends many many people, your name offends me, you attitude and censorship enrages me.

you're a whiney little bastard and a real advert for post-natal abortion.