Sign in to follow this  
Meenzer

I've recently started watching the first series of 24, which is currently being shown on some obscure satellite channel (FX, I think). Then promptly managed to miss the second episode. B)

I don't suppose anyone who knows more about this kind of thing than me would happen to have/be able to find a link to a decently populated torrent of the episode or even (god forbid) a direct download or anything? I can't seem to find anything usable, probably because searching for the number "24" is about as easy as trying to download the back catalogue of the band "A"... :razz:

Try http://www.isohunt.com/download/21853685/24+season though it's just under 9 gig. You could probably get it fairly cheap second hand from Amazon, then sell it back when you're finished with it for around the same price. Alternatively I could just tell you what happens in the end:

Jack Bauer doesn't die, America isn't destroyed and the alien invasion is single handedly stopped by Bauer.

Friday nights. I believe they're doing two episodes a week but on a stagger, so this coming week it's episodes 4 and 5 (I think), then it'll be 5 and 6 next week, then 6 and 7 the week after... and so on.